Written update 20th may 2010

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

gumbysfool

gumbysfool

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, i didn't see an update for today so thought I'd write one
Here are the highlights.

- Epi starts with Ishaan and Suhana standing at the door, and everyone teasing and Complimenting ishaan for how well dressed he is and they also compliment Suhana for having an amazing dressing sense.

- Dada and Dadi have a little argument because dadi accidently tells dada the end of the novel he was reading, and then he does it in return because he was angry.

-Badi maa is talking to the dhobi and suhana is watching from the foyer upstairs. She looks facinated and comes downstairs. Radha bua says that the washing powder is finished and that meena didnt tell her. they need to give the dhobi his salary as well. so badi maa asks radha bua to go around the corner to get the powder and get some "chhutta" for the 1000 rupees note she had.

- Suhana volunteers to go, because has never seen clothes being washed, Rani asks her to get besan on the way too, but she doesnt know what it is.
she gets excited that she gets to see two things she has never seen today :P (how cute)

- Sanjana is coming back from somewhere but her car isnt there hence she takes a taxi ans some guys sits with her too, they have an argument.

- Suhana comes back from the market, she went to the super mall, got 5 kgs of powder, 4kgs of besan and a school bag for i forget the kids name :P and was excited that she saved 5 rupees :P

all in all a cute episode

sorry if I missed something.

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

zombieglue2084kamatszackgSajimokTinkJiaA HUGE FANsushavviaradanaKhaLidaHakruzbulls-eyeDillikuditvrasikapriyankumupalmaneet.n.shanakANJANAjassie_17swetha10YusBee-Dreamy_Girl--tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written update 20th may 2010" in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dillikudi

IF-Rockerz

Dillikudi

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 3:00pm | IP Logged

You missed the precap dear....but thanks for the episode update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

md410

Sajimok

Groupbie

Sajimok

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Very good update. Thank you for taking the initiative. I enjoyed reading it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nazbanu

SonyaBlade

Goldie

SonyaBlade

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
thanks for an awesome update.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top