Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Nudity offends us more than violence, why? (Page 3)

SolidSnake IF-Rockerz
SolidSnake
SolidSnake

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by joie de vivre

Simple: Violence titilates less than nudity/sex/skin show. Also, we Indians inhabit a certain consciousness where we equate nudity with immorality. Sad thing is, even gore and violence seems OK when compared to physical intimacy.

Completely agree esp with the bolded part.
Vinzy IF-Stunnerz
Vinzy
Vinzy

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SolidSnake

Why do we become ultra sensitive/uncomfortable publicly even if a tiny bit of skin show occurs in TV/Movies/Print media....we try our utmost to "protect" our children from it. Lekin when it comes to violence it simply seem to be cool with it....I would not let my kid watch "Dostana" (new) but I would not mind him/her watching Ghajini. In your face violence is fine but even itsy-bitsy skin is no-no.

I think repression cannot free us frm interest...the repressed person becoms more interested in like this thing than anybody else...If you fast if you torture your body, if you go on repressing your natural desires...same like if you hide anything from a kid, he remain continuously giving signals/ask about that hiden things.....If a kid ask anything like this matter parents or teachers should tell them the facts,openly direct or indirect way, thats the good practice....I think we all the the fact that repressed personal feel angry or jealsy or aggression with repressed factors best eg is all type of terrorism!.
qwertyesque IF-Rockerz
qwertyesque
qwertyesque

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Why do we become ultra sensitive/uncomfortable publicly even if a tiny bit of skin show occurs in TV/Movies/Print media....we try our utmost to "protect" our children from it. Lekin when it comes to violence it simply seem to be cool with it....I would not let my kid watch "Dostana" (new) but I would not mind him/her watching Ghajini. In your face violence is fine but even itsy-bitsy skin is no-no.

I think repression cannot free us frm interest...the repressed person becoms more interested in like this thing than anybody else...If you fast if you torture your body, if you go on repressing your natural desires...same like if you hide anything from a kid, he remain continuously giving signals/ask about that hiden things.....If a kid ask anything like this matter parents or teachers should tell them the facts,openly direct or indirect way, thats the good practice....I think we all the the fact that repressed personal feel angry or jealsy or aggression with repressed factors best eg is all type of terrorism!.
So now you want to say that guys like Ramdev baba could be sex maniacs!!!!????LOLLOL
jettythegod IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Vinzy IF-Stunnerz
Vinzy
Vinzy

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwertyesque

Originally posted by Believe

So now you want to say that guys like Ramdev baba could be sex maniacs!!!!????LOLLOL

LOLBe careful with his devoties,wo log aakar pathar marega tuje!!Tongue

Do you know that Alexander the Great was a homosexual, Julius Caesar was a homosexual? And many other great kings and generals have been homosexuals. And the reason? .....Continuously fighting, continuously on the move, battling on the front women not available .....sex starts turning towards homosexuality. Soldiers ....people in the army, navy, air force, start turning homosexual. Monks, nuns start being homosexual or lesbian, becos monks/priest are not allowed any women in the monastery..repressed mind change their mentality,they feel angry,jealus or they try to find different unnatrual things in life,thats why I said repression is not good!!.Big smile

Edited by Believe - 26 May 2010 at 12:24am
Gauri_3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 9:43am | IP Logged

jettythegod IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged

Gauri_3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 7:01pm | IP Logged

Go to top