Debate Mansion

Nudity offends us more than violence, why? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

SolidSnake

IF-Rockerz

SolidSnake

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwertyesque

because my friend nudity leads to violence... :) in the most practical sense.... its brings out that urge to be primitive... whereas you want your child to be agressive you dont them to be primitive do you? Still what i dont get why would you show your child ghajani..LSV should all be avoided for kids........ its your choice not your childs!!!

LSV?

About Ghajini, don't you think it has too many gory and violent scenes for a young mind?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nudity offends us more than violence, why? (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SolidSnake

IF-Rockerz

SolidSnake

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

I know you're talking strictly about nudity but a few days ago.....

No, actually I did not mean strictly nudity....skin show (of varying degree) bhi tha.

BTW, jab bhi koi yeh bolta hai ki yeh family show ya movie nahi hai ya phir bachchon ke saath nahi dekh sakte...it usually means it features skins-show or double meaning dialogues. Kabhi kisi se yeh nahi suna maine ki yeh family ke saath nahi dekh sakte kyonki isme violence hai.

I think the main reason why violence is accepted and nudity is not is because violence = male and nudity = female....

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Because its so much easier to tell a child that violence on TV is fake, then to explain to them how fake Priyanka Chopra's legs and John Abraham's butt is. LOL

Edited by *Woh Ajnabee* - 21 May 2010 at 1:02pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mockingjay1Fair-n-luvly

SolidSnake

IF-Rockerz

SolidSnake

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Because its so much easier to tell a child that violence on TV is fake, then to explain to them how fake Priyanka Chopra's legs and John Abraham's butt is. LOL

That also raises the point about the distinction that is made between male nudity and female nudity. Bechare Neal N Mukesh ke nude (back) scene ne paani tak nahi maanga...agar uski jagah Priyanka hoti to. WinkLOL

Shiv Sena wale Kareena ko Saari offer kar rahe they....usi poster mein nangu Saif nahi dikha unko. LOL

Edited by SolidSnake - 21 May 2010 at 1:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SolidSnake

That also raises the point about the distinction that is made between male nudity and female nudity. Bechare Neal N Mukesh ke nude (back) scene ne paani tak nahi maanga...agar uski jagah Priyanka hoti to. WinkLOL

Shiv Sena wale Kareena ko Saari offer kar rahe they....usi poster mein nangu Saif nahi dikha unko. LOL

LOL I'm not complaining. I watch Bollywood movies for two reasons only --- hot actors and gorgeous desi outfits. The latter is a waste of time nowadays when actresses don't bother putting anything on. How are we supposed to keep up with the latest fashion trends back home if actresses aren't showing it off? LOLLOL

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

and how real her b**bs are is easy...LOL

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SolidSnake

Originally posted by qwertyesque

because my friend nudity leads to violence... :) in the most practical sense.... its brings out that urge to be primitive... whereas you want your child to be agressive you dont them to be primitive do you? Still what i dont get why would you show your child ghajani..LSV should all be avoided for kids........ its your choice not your childs!!!

LSV?

About Ghajini, don't you think it has too many gory and violent scenes for a young mind?
Yeah thats what i am saying ghajani should be avioided for violence and kids should be kept away  from LSV = coarse language, sex and violence in movies....

joie de vivre

Goldie

joie de vivre

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Simple: Violence titilates less than nudity/sex/skin show. Also, we Indians inhabit a certain consciousness where we equate nudity with immorality. Sad thing is, even gore and violence seems OK when compared to physical intimacy.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top