Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Because its so much easier to tell a child that violence on TV is fake, then to explain to them how fake Priyanka Chopra's legs and John Abraham's butt is. 😆
Edited by *Woh Ajnabee* - 13 years ago
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Because its so much easier to tell a child that violence on TV is fake, then to explain to them how fake Priyanka Chopra's legs and John Abraham's butt is. 😆

That also raises the point about the distinction that is made between male nudity and female nudity. Bechare Neal N Mukesh ke nude (back) scene ne paani tak nahi maanga...agar uski jagah Priyanka hoti to. 😉😆

Shiv Sena wale Kareena ko Saari offer kar rahe they....usi poster mein nangu Saif nahi dikha unko. 😆
Edited by SolidSnake - 13 years ago
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SolidSnake

That also raises the point about the distinction that is made between male nudity and female nudity. Bechare Neal N Mukesh ke nude (back) scene ne paani tak nahi maanga...agar uski jagah Priyanka hoti to. 😉😆

Shiv Sena wale Kareena ko Saari offer kar rahe they....usi poster mein nangu Saif nahi dikha unko. 😆

😆 I'm not complaining. I watch Bollywood movies for two reasons only --- hot actors and gorgeous desi outfits. The latter is a waste of time nowadays when actresses don't bother putting anything on. How are we supposed to keep up with the latest fashion trends back home if actresses aren't showing it off? 😆😆
qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

and how real her b**bs are is easy...😆
qwertyesque thumbnail

LSV?

About Ghajini, don't you think it has too many gory and violent scenes for a young mind?

Yeah thats what i am saying ghajani should be avioided for violence and kids should be kept away  from LSV = coarse language, sex and violence in movies....
joie de vivre thumbnail
Simple: Violence titilates less than nudity/sex/skin show. Also, we Indians inhabit a certain consciousness where we equate nudity with immorality. Sad thing is, even gore and violence seems OK when compared to physical intimacy.
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: joie de vivre

Simple: Violence titilates less than nudity/sex/skin show. Also, we Indians inhabit a certain consciousness where we equate nudity with immorality. Sad thing is, even gore and violence seems OK when compared to physical intimacy.

Completely agree esp with the bolded part.
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Why do we become ultra sensitive/uncomfortable publicly even if a tiny bit of skin show occurs in TV/Movies/Print media....we try our utmost to "protect" our children from it. Lekin when it comes to violence it simply seem to be cool with it....I would not let my kid watch "Dostana" (new) but I would not mind him/her watching Ghajini. In your face violence is fine but even itsy-bitsy skin is no-no.

I think repression cannot free us frm interest...the repressed person becoms more interested in like this thing than anybody else...If you fast if you torture your body, if you go on repressing your natural desires...same like if you hide anything from a kid, he remain continuously giving signals/ask about that hiden things.....If a kid ask anything like this matter parents or teachers should tell them the facts,openly direct or indirect way, thats the good practice....I think we all the the fact that repressed personal feel angry or jealsy or aggression with repressed factors best eg is all type of terrorism!.
qwertyesque thumbnail
Originally posted by: Believe

I think repression cannot free us frm interest...the repressed person becoms more interested in like this thing than anybody else...If you fast if you torture your body, if you go on repressing your natural desires...same like if you hide anything from a kid, he remain continuously giving signals/ask about that hiden things.....If a kid ask anything like this matter parents or teachers should tell them the facts,openly direct or indirect way, thats the good practice....I think we all the the fact that repressed personal feel angry or jealsy or aggression with repressed factors best eg is all type of terrorism!.

So now you want to say that guys like Ramdev baba could be sex maniacs!!!!????😆😆
nudity makes me laugh. once some college guys were usiing the college comp to watch a po*no and i started laughing like a mad dog at the nude body parts.