suhaana cooking...

punjabi#1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I feel bad for suhaana, its not easy to cook for so many people. when I was 16 I had to cook for about 20 men by myself and it was hell. My mom and dad left me alone to cook. Had to make dal, sabzi,  100 roti's and kheer. I had some experience cooking so I pulled it off but 50 rotis for a beginner, omg. She is in trouble. luckily she has rajni and disha.

can't wait to watch her attempt to make roti's again. I think she might be able to pull off atleast making them this time because the ladies of this house are not afraid of correcting her sweetly. She should be able to make a few but if they show her making them all, its going to look so unrealistic. can't wait for Saturday.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

banker008 thumbnail
I know what you mean.  It's tough enough being an experienced cook and having to cook for 50/60 relatives let alone an inexperienced cook having to cook for 50 people.😳
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: punjabi#1

I feel bad for suhaana, its not easy to cook for so many people. when I was 16 I had to cook for about 20 men by myself and it was hell. My mom and dad left me alone to cook. Had to make dal, sabzi,  100 roti's and kheer. I had some experience cooking so I pulled it off but 50 rotis for a beginner, omg. She is in trouble. luckily she has rajni and disha.

can't wait to watch her attempt to make roti's again. I think she might be able to pull off atleast making them this time because the ladies of this house are not afraid of correcting her sweetly. She should be able to make a few but if they show her making them all, its going to look so unrealistic. can't wait for Saturday.

Rest assured suhana won't be able to make a single roti by herself😉
luv07prida thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmmm me to waiting 4 saturday
rudeMRindia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
am sure she going to make some wonderful maps....😆
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Is there a 1 hr episode this Saturday???
Originally posted by: togepe30

Is there a 1 hr episode this Saturday???

yes...this saturday at 8pm