Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*books4everBhabhafansohrobbhavdeviedward420Cookies01rapunzel84celestaeekthatigerka7eelaMahamJATINTHAKKARChristLoverprincess1...Noorya...wow123nyctophiliaPragzieeshaaax3.LeenasmgTheBlackJaguarnorzar-Lostindreamsindian_beauty

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sid - A Coconut boy :)" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

uppaas

IF-Rockerz

uppaas

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

The whole diary part was so beautiful and divineTongue I wish Riddhima reads it asapEmbarrassed M sure if Sid finds her reading this diary, then also he will shout at her, but all in vainEmbarrassed she would already know what Sid feelsEmbarrassed Siddy-boy -- u r trapped by Riddhima hun, the more u would try to hurt her, the more sure she will becomeSleepy So.. just stop showing this fake attitude, u cant make her believe that u dont love herEmbarrassed She knows u..

True ...I love yr post........... best of luck 4 yr exams 1stly.....
Ridz surely knows her feeings and SID NEEDS A GOOD AND HARD FATAK from wifey to come to his senses ....and Armi needs to stop following the hot couple and if he really wants to help SR to get 2gether he should lock them in the pent house with the blasted DIARY IN RIDZ HAND!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

rapunzel84

Goldie

rapunzel84

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
It was awesome...sid averting his eyes in the hospital knowing vry well tht if he continues to look at riddhima, she will see through his defenses n will understand how much he loves her which he doesnt want...mindblowing episode

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeprerna4rishav

Innocent angel

Goldie

Innocent angel

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
I don"t know abt coconut but he is definately going nuts.....

prerna4rishav

ChristLover

IF-Rockerz

ChristLover

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Netaji, I will proudly accept this Nariyal....

I din't mind that you called my bro Sid a coconut but actually loved it bcoz he is such a cutiepy that any names or clothes suit him....

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
hi

nice post,

sid ki jitni bhi tareef karo kaam hai, his love for rids is unconditonal and he si doing all thsi, bec he wants her happy.

hoepfully rids one day will read sid;s dairy and get to knwo his feelinsg for her

loved the yuvi rids scenes, rids is deeply in love with sid andw we can see that

norzar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeChristLoverprerna4rishav

-alimabi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-alimabi-

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
galwa awsome post sooo chweet

prerna4rishav

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 12:39am | IP Logged
True. Sid is all cement outside and all marmalade inside. And only Riddz knows that.Blushing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeJATINTHAKKARnyctophiliaprerna4rishav

Post Reply New Post

Go to top