Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Badi Maa an extension of Radha

SmritiKatha IF-Rockerz
SmritiKatha
SmritiKatha

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Hey guys i am a big fan of OBS & now SGP. It is currently the best show no doubt. But Ragini Khanna 's first show Radha ki betiyaan kuch kar dikhayegi 's Radha who was her  mother co incidently played by lovely Badi ma or Supriya Pilgoankar. I really loved her acting in Radha ki ...
But somehow i feel that Badi Maa is like an extension of the Radha  character who is mature , smart , emotional , intelligent  , caring .

If you all had seen Radha ki betiyaan ..& agree with me then please reply if you find similarities between Badi Maa & Radha. If you find any difference between the characters then mention here.
Anyways By this thread i want to say for mature, emotional , thinking mother role if anyone can suit Then that is
SUPRIYA PILGAONKAR our lovely Badi Maa.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

saakshi1305kuchikiArhi.PusakDillikudi-Aicha-luv07pridaani_grTaiyonoimimisty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
I agree with you. Though I haven't seen the Bengali version of the show, I appreciate it. Radha Ki Betiyan... too was my favourite show and I liked Supriya's acting in itThumbs Up and it's because of that show I am here to watch SGP.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SmritiKathaTaiyonoimi

Taiyonoimi IF-Stunnerz
Taiyonoimi
Taiyonoimi

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
@PiaSengupta2010: Radha ki betiyaan kuch kar dikhayegi was a great show till they decided to destroy by bringing in the usual tamasha. I hope, this show does not go that way. Yep, the characters are quite similar, the way they approach life.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

Dillikudi IF-Rockerz
Dillikudi
Dillikudi

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
@PiaSengupta2010: Your post had meConfused . It wasn't until i read it completely, that I realized u weren't talking about Radha buaLOL of SGP. I haven't seen that show so no clue what it was all about but I have seen Supriya P in Nach Baliya, Tu Tu Mein Mein and I have always loved her n her performance. Even off screen she comes across as a genuine, lovable person....both she and her husband Sachin did a fantastic job in NB1, stayed away from any mindless controversy and also won NB1. They were the the eldest amongst the couples and the best!Big smile
SmritiKatha IF-Rockerz
SmritiKatha
SmritiKatha

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anshu_A

@PiaSengupta2010: Your post had meConfused . It wasn't until i read it completely, that I realized u weren't talking about Radha buaLOL of SGP. I haven't seen that show so no clue what it was all about but I have seen Supriya P in Nach Baliya, Tu Tu Mein Mein and I have always loved her n her performance. Even off screen she comes across as a genuine, lovable person....both she and her husband Sachin did a fantastic job in NB1, stayed away from any mindless controversy and also won NB1. They were the the eldest amongst the couples and the best!Big smile

You can watch the show in Rajshri 's Website & then think if i am correct or not

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dillikudi

SmritiKatha IF-Rockerz
SmritiKatha
SmritiKatha

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

Supriya is a great talent .Now she is been appreciated she is so much under rated actor .
Dillikudi IF-Rockerz
Dillikudi
Dillikudi

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PiaSengupta2010

You can watch the show in Rajshri 's Website & then think if i am correct or not
What do you mean Rajshri's website?Confused
luv07prida IF-Rockerz
luv07prida
luv07prida

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
hmm ya kind ofBig smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top