Sasural Genda Phool

Now Finally Elesh Will Come 2 Sense!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

*dewdrop~pearl*

IF-Rockerz

*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Initially when I saw the precap that Suhana was shouting at Elesh & told him he is simply sitting at home jobless and just gossiping around, I was shocked! But then when I thought, I realised maybe this was just the dose of medicine that Elesh required Wink. So finally what Disha said came true. But when Disha says, Elesh is never serious. Atleast now I hope he comes to his senses and realises how disrespectful it is to sit idle and lazy in a 'middle class family'. I just hope he gets serious about working as the family can definitely do with that extra income.

And finally when Elesh gets serious and finds him a job, I think Disha will thank Suhana for bringing about this change in Elesh Wink.

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 20 May 2010 at 12:24pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

saakshi1305tasneemhyderRaviSharmavishmewell-Pallavi-piyualkapriyankumupalanu rulz-Aicha-luv07prida-allizwell-AmbrosiaAngelic_AYusBee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Now Finally Elesh Will Come 2 Sense!" in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Alluring.

IF-Dazzler

.Alluring.

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
ya i agree with u...all though I was feeling sad for Elesh i just hope he does understands

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewell-allizwell-*dewdrop~pearl*

vishmewell

Goldie

vishmewell

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
I am tho... very happy yaar.. it was very insensitive of Elesh to link her up with anybody like that... why would anybody want to do such bak bak???Angry Ab jaake naukri karega Elesh... LOL

Aaj Suhana ne phirse mujhe Aina dikhadi yaar.. I reacted the same way when my jhetji did similar mazzak yaar.. Confused ConfusedConfused
That incidence is never forgotten in my sasural abhi tak...ConfusedConfusedConfused

Patha nahi Kashyap parivaar kya karenge Confused

Edited by vishmewell - 20 May 2010 at 9:14pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*anu rulzpriyankumupal-allizwell-YusBee

luv07prida

IF-Rockerz

luv07prida

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
hmm ya i guess so
but feeling sad 4 elesh
even though its 4 his own gud Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
If Elesh was doing something productive then it wouldn't have been a problem. Like helping Meethi with home work of helping the ladies with household shopping etc. But he just sits there and eats like a pig, and gossips. The fact that loathes working and does nothing to help his wife and family annoys me the most.
He needs to come to his senses and soon. Suhana said the right thing, and I'm glad she didn't phrase it in a sophisticated manner like others are doing for years. Finally realization will hit him I hope.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*-allizwell-

anu rulz

IF-Rockerz

anu rulz

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
i knew tht finally this ws to happen...suhana simply had to be the person who would get elesh to start working...bt in the mean time probs btwn disha and suhana...sad..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*-allizwell-

Angelic_A

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_A

I-F Creative Head

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Disha had warned Elesh about such an issue being brought up in the future regrading his job. He seemed to take her words for granted but maybe now this will make him realize that being serious is also very important.

But now that those words are said by Suhana this will for sure create more problems between Suhana and Disha-Elesh. Now that Rajni was kind of changing her opinion towards Suhana she may also misunderstand her. 

Edited by *Aman_I* - 21 May 2010 at 12:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*

*dewdrop~pearl*

IF-Rockerz

*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishmewell

I am tho... very happy yaar.. it was very insensitive of Elesh to link her up with anybody like that... why would anybody want to do such bak bak???Angry Ab jaake naukri karega Elesh... LOL

Aaj Suhana ne phirse mujhe Aina dikhadi yaar.. I reacted the same way when my jhetji did similar mazzak yaar.. Confused ConfusedConfused
That incidence is never forgotten in my sasural abhi tak...ConfusedConfusedConfused

Patha nahi Kashyap parivaar kya karenge Confused

What did you tell your jhetji btw Wink?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top