Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Gauri_3

^^ You a Preacher, K?

You are beginning to annoy me now, G...

Originally posted by: Mister.K.

Internet could never be a viable support forum especially for young kids. There are all kinds of people lurking around who could take advantage of the situation by seemingly offering a shoulder to cry on. Talk to the elders in your family if there are real problems.

I'd make sure I do that. Thanks! 😳
Edited by Jiah.Angel - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Mister.K.

You are beginning to annoy me now, G...

Welcome to my side of the world, K.

Originally posted by: Jiah.Angel

I lost my Grandfather 7 years back. I was 6 or something then.  And then, it is my nature has kept him their crystal clear in my memory. Never let time heal. And yet again, em on the verge of losing somebody really close to me. It had nothing to do with love and romance. 😆

@ losing grandfather: I have a feeling that you have moved on but don't want to admit it.  Sometimes, and often foolishly, we convince ourselves that if we moved on then that means that we never loved them truly.  I hope that is not the case with you.

Sorry about the other situation you are in - about to lose someone close.  There's nothing you can do about certain things other than face them and make your peace with them.

That said, I do agree with K's 2nd post about internet not being the place young teens should turn to looking for comfort.  Chances are you may end up getting hurt some more. 

We have a 12 year old with 9,000 + posts in the Admin Team of IF! 😳

Wow...that really makes me want to respect the development team of IF.

Here, from terms of use:

[quote] The Site is NOT directed to or intended for people under the age of 16 (Sixteen). Users less than Sixteen (16) years of age may not register to use the Site. [/quote]

Amusing, I must say.

--------------------

Anyway, coming back to your topic, yeah, when the person you love (it could be platonic love too, like someone from your family, a friend of yours) disappears into the thin air leaving you behind, they curve a hole into your heart, a hole that doesn't get filled no matter how hard and deep you breath[e?] in. You will get tired of feeling hollow inside, but the hollowness just won't go away. Strange that few moments you'd share with the person will turn into so strong memories that it will take you a lifetime to forget or erase those from your mind; the memories will become stronger than the actual events and haunt you till you die. Some sound, some scent, or just something out there will always remind you of the person you loved. You can go on with your life, or rather, pretend to go on with life, but inside, you will be living a hollow, empty existence. Like as if the person stole a part of yours when he disappeared.

Edited by PhoeniXof_Hades - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Gauri_3

@ losing grandfather: I have a feeling that you have moved on but don't want to admit it.  Sometimes, and often foolishly, we convince ourselves that if we moved on then that means that we never loved them truly.  I hope that is not the case with you.

Sorry about the other situation you are in - about to lose someone close.  There's nothing you can do about certain things other than face them and make your peace with them.

That said, I do agree with K's 2nd post about internet not being the place young teens should turn to looking for comfort.  Chances are you may end up getting hurt some more. 

It's definitely not. I never let anyone take my Grand Dad's place but now I do know am over it and wherever he is, he's happy because I am.

And the other person, I can't stop hoping though. They'd be fine.

I agree with both of you. I was taught every do and every don't before being given an access to the net. I made  few mistakes but now I'm cautious enough and with a family elder's guidance. I know such things can take place and the worst part . . it's easy for a person to take advantage of your vulnerability. I completely understand. 😊 And here, I'm just randomly talking with people.  Without even knowing each other's real name, forget personal info.

Originally posted by: PhoeniXof_Hades

Wow...that really makes me want to respect the development team of IF.

Here, from terms of use:

[quote] The Site is NOT directed to or intended for people under the age of 16 (Sixteen). Users less than Sixteen (16) years of age may not register to use the Site. [/quote]

Amusing, I must say.

----------------------------

Anyway, coming back to your topic, yeah, when the person you love (it could be platonic love too) disappears into the thin air leaving you behind, they curve a hole into your heart, a hole that doesn't get filled no matter how hard and deep you breath[e?] in. You will get tired of feeling hollow inside, but the hollowness just won't go away. Strange that few moments you'd share with the person will turn into so strong memories that it will take you a lifetime to forget or erase those from your mind; the memories will become stronger than the actual events and haunt you till you die. Some sound, some scent, or just something out there will always remind you of the person you loved. You can go on with your life, or rather, pretend to go on with life, but inside, you will be living a hollow, empty existence. Like as if the person stole a part of yours when he disappeared. 

Eh!! 😲 There's this girl with the username "-Lipsa-" who's some coolbie. 😕 I dunno if that's a part of the Development team! I'm sorry!
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
When I was 13 I wasnt even allowed access to the net ! Now we have 12 yrs as coolbie !

Originally posted by: angie.4u

When I was 13 I wasnt even allowed access to the net ! Now we have 12 yrs as coolbie !

Point proven! Not the development team, sorry . . the coolbie. 😆

_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Point proven! Not the development team, sorry . . the coolbie. 😆

The Dev team part is least of the concern here, point missed , nvrm.
Donyt worry You ll do fine !