5/20 - Rang Episode Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey people...sorry the campus internet is really slow and annoying...let me try to post the highlights for now...and then the detailed update!

Highlight

Mungli has ran away...while Shantanu is questioned on what to do now

They all start hitting Shantanu but Khanak stops them...she says she is ready to mary him

Shantanu questions her on her motives...they both agree that they have to get married to each other despite not wanting to...

Shaart: 1. 20 Lakhs Rupees - he agrees
2. she will tell tomorrow
Hey Sumaiya,

Thx gal!! Anyways, this is all that happened today....tomorrow wuld be dhamaka....and when Shaan reaches Bbay!!

BTW, Didnt Shaan agree very easily to marry her?? I mean, I thought he wuld say, I cant think of marrying you as I have Natasha, or he might say tht this wuld be a contract as he loves Natasha.....I mean, he didnt even once think about Natasha or think about her....today, I didnt like him.....
hey! even I expected him to say something...but he acted really weird...I mean he didn't even say that I have a shaart...you know I was expecting him to agree but on the condition that they go their own way after they are out of this village...really weird!
gr8
thx a lot!!!!!!!!
gals jab jaan pe aithe hai kuch nahin sujtha .............. he was being practical ............... may be later they would talk or something
thanks😊
I was surprised but Shaan cause he agreed without any conditions and he loves Natacha!!!