Bhaskar Bharti

~:BB Anniversary Bash:~'Masquerade' (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 37

ghazal_naz

IF-Dazzler

ghazal_naz

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Blueberry_07

ROFLROFL....okay Ahem Vasooli here:

Eh eh put down your hands if not i will chop them off ! No one..and i mean it NO ONE raises their finger at chota Don.....Cool..Get it!

I can still kidnap you! I'll use a net...and catch you..! LOL and i want to be hot still!

Okay can we go back to the real deal!..Tell me how you gona distract Armaan??..
well that a sicret.... need ur ear... dont cut it off... just come closer.... and plzzz use some mint...
fat guy
u stinkLOLLOL

Edited by ghazal_naz - 21 May 2010 at 11:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zoya-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~:BB Anniversary Bash:~'Masquerade' (Page 7)" in Bhaskar Bharti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Blueberry_07

IF-Sizzlerz

Blueberry_07

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ghazal_naz

ROFLROFL....okay Ahem Vasooli here:

Eh eh put down your hands if not i will chop them off ! No one..and i mean it NO ONE raises their finger at chota Don.....Cool..Get it!

I can still kidnap you! I'll use a net...and catch you..! LOL and i want to be hot still!

Okay can we go back to the real deal!..Tell me how you gona distract Armaan??..
well that a sicret.... need ur ear... dont cut it off... just come closer.... and plzzz use some mint...
fat guy
u stinkLOLLOL

I am fat????..

That's it Gyaan! You owe me double the amount AND you will have to help me still!

You don't, then beware!..Am just around you..you never know when i will just grab you and hide you in my garage.....unless off course you talk to me nicely...

ghazal_naz

ghazal_naz

IF-Dazzler

ghazal_naz

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged

fat guy
u stinkLOLLOL

I am fat????..

That's it Gyaan! You owe me double the amount AND you will have to help me still!

You don't, then beware!..Am just around you..you never know when i will just grab you and hide you in my garage.....unless off course you talk to me nicely...
well i have plansConfused... dont know what but i have them somewhere in my bagLOLLOL
we will seeAngry

Blueberry_07

IF-Sizzlerz

Blueberry_07

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged

fat guy
u stinkLOLLOL

I am fat????..

well i have plansConfused... dont know what but i have them somewhere in my bagLOLLOL
we will seeAngry

See what..? What you want to see..? LOL LOL LOL..what bag..? you have no bag! You only have suitcase..!! LOL..

(OMG am writing rubbish LOL LOL)

ghazal_naz

helloaamir

Goldie

helloaamir

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
hey guys...great idea!!! can i be sunny? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva-Zoya-

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Surefire dear... u can be anyone u wish to.. n Sunny is a great choice... Tongue

helloaamir

Goldie

helloaamir

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Surefire dear... u can be anyone u wish to.. n Sunny is a great choice... Tongue

thanks...he is one of my favorite people...so funny LOL

Armu4eva

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by helloaamir

Originally posted by Armu4eva

thanks...he is one of my favorite people...so funny LOL

Hi-5 .. mine too... i just luvd him in that Garam masala epi... priceless expressions..as how he flirted wit Armaan... giving him a bouqet of roses..LOLLOL

Well am going off now..!! Catch ya soon ..!! n njoy being Sunnyboy...HugHug

Edited by Armu4eva - 21 May 2010 at 3:02pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

helloaamir-Zoya-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top