Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: shruthiR

yeah!!already logon ne theen theen topics khol chukke hain uske against.she seriously disgusted me today.I never thought tht she could stoop down so low🤢

I know man....Roli is getting rolled on left and right....😆

But seriously, I never thought that she would come up one day and offer a married Adarsh a relationship...disgusting....and people think education fixes everything.
shruthiR thumbnail

Originally posted by: -athena-

I did myself a favor and did not watch today's epi at all...ONLY read Shruti's little summary and I am done with it...

Looks like they didn't show Prat at all...

May be I will watch Kisanwa's part later in the evening, can't be bothered to watch Komalwa's red lipstick and Nainaji's mahaaaaaaaaaaaaanta and Rollipolli's Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna....abhi I gtg yaar...bohot bohot kaam pada hai....

They showed Pratigya in the first scene again trying to make Krishna say the truth but in vain😔
ok then yaar,bye🤗
shruthiR thumbnail

Originally posted by: rachna789

I know man....Roli is getting rolled on left and right....😆

But seriously, I never thought that she would come up one day and offer a married Adarsh a relationship...disgusting....and people think education fixes everything.

@bold:for the first time even I feel tht education has no use for ppl such as Roli.And to think tht she happens to be a friend of a wonderful person like Pratigya disgusts me🤢.I wonder how Pratigya will react when she comes to know of what her best friend did😕
shruthiR thumbnail
Ok guys,I am off now🥱Good night🤗
Anjalg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hey Rachna 👍🏼 I just read your post and we seem to be on the same page!!! I really did not understand that 'DOUBLE MAJAA' comment?? What is this guy up to? Well we know that this fake pregnancy drama is going to go on atleast till the havan. Once Krishna slaps Pratigya and she goes back home to her parents (fingers crossed)...will she reveal the truth to her folks? This has been the most confusing track to date 😕
loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ok guys,I am off now🥱Good night🤗

nite 🤗
Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@bold:for the first time even I feel tht education has no use for ppl such as Roli.And to think tht she happens to be a friend of a wonderful person like Pratigya disgusts me🤢.I wonder how Pratigya will react when she comes to know of what her best friend did😕

I don't think Pratigya will ever find out.
loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

co-counsels aur judge chale gaye par main(lead counsel)hoon yahan pe😊😆😆

sorry guys co counsel is tied up with taking aunt to facial. my turn to speak only when i get recess