Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

priyankumupal

IF-Rockerz

priyankumupal

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*simran*~

Can someone please tell me what exactly happened in the precap ji? I am a bit lost.

Suhana, Elesh and Disha were looking at a magazine which must have had Sid on it and Elesh was going on about how if Suhana and Sid did modeling together both of them will become stars and people will say what a great couple....this made Suhana angry and she screams and scolded Elesh saying...you have no work other than gossiping and talking nonsense. which shocks Elesh and Disha.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Precap is scaring me (Page 4)" in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luv07prida

IF-Rockerz

luv07prida

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
hmm the sid part is scaring
neway like u said i wnt her to share it with ishaan

n elesh will strt working now i guessBig smile

~*simran*~

IF-Veteran Member

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 3:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 3:31am | IP Logged
this is SGP guys...they are not going to drag problems...
and dont forget whom we have in our side...badi maa...she will see to everything...not to worry at all...
and the best part...ishaan knows about sid..so no prob there too...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMcbeth

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyMcbeth

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chik

Just to spill the beans... I have watched the Bengali Version...

Suhana's reaction when Elseh talks about sid... upsets Elesh and Disha.. Infact Disha gets more affected.. But then Ishaan , explains it to Suhana... that Elesh had Disha don't know how Sid had treated her in the past... so then Suhana says sorry to Elesh and Disha.. and All is well after that....

THANK YOU !!!!! Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top