I-F Creative Head

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KiNnY-pArTnEr

I am good
howz ur life
ya i watch this show from the beginingShocked its awesome showWink
We shouldn't spam here.. or we both will be in trouble.. LOL 
I am good enjoying summer.. LOL
I haven't seen this show from the beginning but I have been watching it for the past month and a half from where Ishaan and Suhana get married.

I just hope that this another scence won't create problems for Suhana.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewell-SalShah4eva-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Precap is scaring me (Page 3)" in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vishmewell

Goldie

vishmewell

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Hear Kashyap Parivar! Statutory Warning: Speaking of that nincompoop Sid is injurious to health!

Uggh ... I was enjoying Suhana's happy mood, but now that Elesh has opened a can of worms, Suhana was lashing out at him pretty viciously. Ouch I hope she explains herself at least to Ishaan. I would hate for the harmony to be spoiled so soon again!

Well.. I am looking at it form a different perspective... Kashyam family will certainly learn not to do so much irrelevant bak bak.. Confused I would have reacted the same way as Suhana whether it was Sid or someone else. It is so inappropriate on the part of Elesh to link her up with somebody, may it be acting or modeling... Also, Elesh will learn a lesson that he needs to find himself a job he can stay put... ConfusedOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeet

jiya25

IF-Dazzler

jiya25

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ambrosia

Well the good part is, Suhana's outburst will act like a catalyst and Elesh might just start taking life seriously?

Rajni was angry with her but she finally understands Suhana. The same has to happen with Disha now. The whole family will be under her wraps and soon.

wow, how come in your post, its abt understanding suhana's point and not a word abt how rude she was to him?? no one has the right to behave like she is going to

jiya25

IF-Dazzler

jiya25

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rose-girl

ya so true i was soo happy 2 see Suhana happy=) But now it will b more drama, and to be honest wht suhana said 2 Elesh was 100% true, and i think he really needed this kind of "lecture".

she has no right to give him a lecture. no matter how well deserved......how come no one here is willing  to admit that suhana is being rude and out of line. everyone is talking about how elesh will wake up now. what abt disha? what kind of self respecting wife will let her husband be talked to like that. even the elders of the family know to respect that much. are we all really so blind to suhana's charachter's faults that we will try our best to find the positive in every negative thing she does???

priyankumupal

IF-Rockerz

priyankumupal

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiya25

ya so true i was soo happy 2 see Suhana happy=) But now it will b more drama, and to be honest wht suhana said 2 Elesh was 100% true, and i think he really needed this kind of "lecture".

she has no right to give him a lecture. no matter how well deserved......how come no one here is willing to admit that suhana is being rude and out of line. everyone is talking about how elesh will wake up now. what abt disha? what kind of self respecting wife will let her husband be talked to like that. even the elders of the family know to respect that much. are we all really so blind to suhana's charachter's faults that we will try our best to find the positive in every negative thing she does???

I think it was rude of Suhana to talk to Elesh like that....it was not done to encourage Elesh to work....just to vent out her anger...so it was very wrong....but its also wrong of Elesh to always be in other people's business....that is what Suhana is right about. since he has no work he gets in other people's work....which is also wrong....but Suhana is more wrong here because she hurt his self respect. even if a person holds a job or not they still have something called self respect.

~*simran*~

IF-Veteran Member

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

jiya25

IF-Dazzler

jiya25

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyankumupal

Originally posted by jiya25

she has no right to give him a lecture. no matter how well deserved......how come no one here is willing to admit that suhana is being rude and out of line. everyone is talking about how elesh will wake up now. what abt disha? what kind of self respecting wife will let her husband be talked to like that. even the elders of the family know to respect that much. are we all really so blind to suhana's charachter's faults that we will try our best to find the positive in every negative thing she does???

I think it was rude of Suhana to talk to Elesh like that....it was not done to encourage Elesh to work....just to vent out her anger...so it was very wrong....but its also wrong of Elesh to always be in other people's business....that is what Suhana is right about. since he has no work he gets in other people's work....which is also wrong....but Suhana is more wrong here because she hurt his self respect. even if a person holds a job or not they still have something called self respect.

i agree.....i mean even if they were joking innocently, it was a raw issue for suhana. so a reaction was expected. but i guess that is the difference between suhana's old life and new life. in her father's house, she would have insulted someone and hurt their feelings, and they would turn around and apologize to her and try to make her happy, which wud make her even worse. here, once she hurts someone, she would have to be humble and apologize, try to make amends. that's the real world....i am so glad this is one show on tv that's sticking to the original mantra of the show. the diff between a fairytale life and a real, raw but honest life....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulz

priyankumupal

IF-Rockerz

priyankumupal

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
@jiya
agreed.....that's the best part of this show....the realistic part....Suhana would learn how to live in the real world....where people do not always say yes to you and people don't always bend their heads for your happiness....she would learn to be a better person by interacting with people who are not completely in awe of her or scared of her.....this is one of the lessons any kid has to learn.

But I really wish people of the Kashyap house leave Suhana alone a little bit more...being more of a loner myself, i feel for Suhana when people barge into her room all the time and annoy her. that's something the members of that house will have to learn and grow on.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top