Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: jiya25

she has no right to give him a lecture. no matter how well deserved......how come no one here is willing to admit that suhana is being rude and out of line. everyone is talking about how elesh will wake up now. what abt disha? what kind of self respecting wife will let her husband be talked to like that. even the elders of the family know to respect that much. are we all really so blind to suhana's charachter's faults that we will try our best to find the positive in every negative thing she does???

I think it was rude of Suhana to talk to Elesh like that....it was not done to encourage Elesh to work....just to vent out her anger...so it was very wrong....but its also wrong of Elesh to always be in other people's business....that is what Suhana is right about. since he has no work he gets in other people's work....which is also wrong....but Suhana is more wrong here because she hurt his self respect. even if a person holds a job or not they still have something called self respect.
Can someone please tell me what exactly happened in the precap ji? I am a bit lost.
jiya25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyankumupal

I think it was rude of Suhana to talk to Elesh like that....it was not done to encourage Elesh to work....just to vent out her anger...so it was very wrong....but its also wrong of Elesh to always be in other people's business....that is what Suhana is right about. since he has no work he gets in other people's work....which is also wrong....but Suhana is more wrong here because she hurt his self respect. even if a person holds a job or not they still have something called self respect.

i agree.....i mean even if they were joking innocently, it was a raw issue for suhana. so a reaction was expected. but i guess that is the difference between suhana's old life and new life. in her father's house, she would have insulted someone and hurt their feelings, and they would turn around and apologize to her and try to make her happy, which wud make her even worse. here, once she hurts someone, she would have to be humble and apologize, try to make amends. that's the real world....i am so glad this is one show on tv that's sticking to the original mantra of the show. the diff between a fairytale life and a real, raw but honest life....
priyankumupal thumbnail
@jiya
agreed.....that's the best part of this show....the realistic part....Suhana would learn how to live in the real world....where people do not always say yes to you and people don't always bend their heads for your happiness....she would learn to be a better person by interacting with people who are not completely in awe of her or scared of her.....this is one of the lessons any kid has to learn.

But I really wish people of the Kashyap house leave Suhana alone a little bit more...being more of a loner myself, i feel for Suhana when people barge into her room all the time and annoy her. that's something the members of that house will have to learn and grow on.
priyankumupal thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*simran*~

Can someone please tell me what exactly happened in the precap ji? I am a bit lost.

Suhana, Elesh and Disha were looking at a magazine which must have had Sid on it and Elesh was going on about how if Suhana and Sid did modeling together both of them will become stars and people will say what a great couple....this made Suhana angry and she screams and scolded Elesh saying...you have no work other than gossiping and talking nonsense. which shocks Elesh and Disha.
luv07prida thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmm the sid part is scaring
neway like u said i wnt her to share it with ishaan

n elesh will strt working now i guess๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: priyankumupal

Suhana, Elesh and Disha were looking at a magazine which must have had Sid on it and Elesh was going on about how if Suhana and Sid did modeling together both of them will become stars and people will say what a great couple....this made Suhana angry and she screams and scolded Elesh saying...you have no work other than gossiping and talking nonsense. which shocks Elesh and Disha.

Thanks a lot ji๐Ÿ˜Š. A bit harsh from Suhana, but Elesh was wrong on his part too
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
this is SGP guys...they are not going to drag problems...
and dont forget whom we have in our side...badi maa...she will see to everything...not to worry at all...
and the best part...ishaan knows about sid..so no prob there too...
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chik

Just to spill the beans... I have watched the Bengali Version...

Suhana's reaction when Elseh talks about sid... upsets Elesh and Disha.. Infact Disha gets more affected.. But then Ishaan , explains it to Suhana... that Elesh had Disha don't know how Sid had treated her in the past... so then Suhana says sorry to Elesh and Disha.. and All is well after that....

THANK YOU !!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ