Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: chik

Just to spill the beans... I have watched the Bengali Version...

Suhana's reaction when Elseh talks about sid... upsets Elesh and Disha.. Infact Disha gets more affected.. But then Ishaan , explains it to Suhana... that Elesh had Disha don't know how Sid had treated her in the past... so then Suhana says sorry to Elesh and Disha.. and All is well after that....

I guess, most of us expect that to happen. A wife can absorb insults thrown at her, and not react, but not the same when it's her husband in question. Glad that this show does not drag on to solve a situation ... 😊
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Poor every1
feeling bad actually for eveyr1
suahan was so happy but suddently this sid.image
oh gosh
and feelig bad for other family members too
Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Finally Rajni started believing in her and now another scene. I just hope that Suhana is able to handle the situation well enough.

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Aman_I*

Finally Rajni started believing in her and now another scene. I just hope that Suhana is able to handle the situation well enough.

omg aman u watch this show too😲
Angelic_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: KiNnY-pArTnEr

omg aman u watch this show too😲

Heyyyy how have you been??
Yess I doo!! Its awsome and different from all the other shows. 😆😳
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Aman_I*

Heyyyy how have you been??
Yess I doo!! Its awsome and different from all the other shows. 😆😳

I am good
howz ur life
ya i watch this show from the begining😲 its awesome show😉
Angelic_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: KiNnY-pArTnEr

I am good

howz ur life
ya i watch this show from the begining😲 its awesome show😉

We shouldn't spam here.. or we both will be in trouble.. 😆 
I am good enjoying summer.. LOL
I haven't seen this show from the beginning but I have been watching it for the past month and a half from where Ishaan and Suhana get married.

I just hope that this another scence won't create problems for Suhana.
vishmewell thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMcbeth

Hear Kashyap Parivar! Statutory Warning: Speaking of that nincompoop Sid is injurious to health!

Uggh ... I was enjoying Suhana's happy mood, but now that Elesh has opened a can of worms, Suhana was lashing out at him pretty viciously. I hope she explains herself at least to Ishaan. I would hate for the harmony to be spoiled so soon again!

Well.. I am looking at it form a different perspective... Kashyam family will certainly learn not to do so much irrelevant bak bak.. 😕 I would have reacted the same way as Suhana whether it was Sid or someone else. It is so inappropriate on the part of Elesh to link her up with somebody, may it be acting or modeling... Also, Elesh will learn a lesson that he needs to find himself a job he can stay put... 😕
jiya25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ambrosia

Well the good part is, Suhana's outburst will act like a catalyst and Elesh might just start taking life seriously?

Rajni was angry with her but she finally understands Suhana. The same has to happen with Disha now. The whole family will be under her wraps and soon.

wow, how come in your post, its abt understanding suhana's point and not a word abt how rude she was to him?? no one has the right to behave like she is going to
jiya25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rose-girl

ya so true i was soo happy 2 see Suhana happy=) But now it will b more drama, and to be honest wht suhana said 2 Elesh was 100% true, and i think he really needed this kind of "lecture".

she has no right to give him a lecture. no matter how well deserved......how come no one here is willing  to admit that suhana is being rude and out of line. everyone is talking about how elesh will wake up now. what abt disha? what kind of self respecting wife will let her husband be talked to like that. even the elders of the family know to respect that much. are we all really so blind to suhana's charachter's faults that we will try our best to find the positive in every negative thing she does???