LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hear Kashyap Parivar! Statutory Warning: Speaking of that nincompoop Sid is injurious to health!

Uggh ... I was enjoying Suhana's happy mood, but now that Elesh has opened a can of worms, Suhana was lashing out at him pretty viciously. I hope she explains herself at least to Ishaan. I would hate for the harmony to be spoiled so soon again!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Well the good part is, Suhana's outburst will act like a catalyst and Elesh might just start taking life seriously?

Rajni was angry with her but she finally understands Suhana. The same has to happen with Disha now. The whole family will be under her wraps and soon.
rose-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
ya so true i was soo happy 2 see Suhana happy=) But now it will b more drama, and to be honest wht suhana said 2 Elesh was 100% true, and i think he really needed this kind of "lecture".
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
LOL the whole family under Suhana's wrap? That's funny .... Anyhoo, hopefully Elesh's eyes will open after Suhana reprimanding him!
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Poor Elesh ... How dare Suhana scream at my favorite character like that πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†  @LadyM: I would prefer that this character's eyes never open and there is no realization.  He adds his own spice by being a jobless being. πŸ˜†

P.S. Just having fun. 😊 

LadyMcbeth thumbnail
No problem An ..πŸ˜†

I know that some people think Elesh's joblessness makes him more real than we can imagine. But I still think Elesh should get a job so that Disha can live in the house with dignity.
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMcbeth

No problem An ..πŸ˜†

I know that some people think Elesh's joblessness makes him more real than we can imagine. But I still think Elesh should get a job so that Disha can live in the house with dignity.

That is the real deal, a man has to work -- I believe even a woman -- for his own self-respect, standing, and to fulfill his duties toward his family and himself.

But, from a character's point of view: Me love such goofy characters πŸ˜† Plus, his face to me looks like a BIG Rosogulla ... πŸ˜†
chik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Just to spill the beans... I have watched the Bengali Version...

Suhana's reaction when Elseh talks about sid... upsets Elesh and Disha.. Infact Disha gets more affected.. But then Ishaan , explains it to Suhana... that Elesh had Disha don't know how Sid had treated her in the past... so then Suhana says sorry to Elesh and Disha.. and All is well after that....
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: an12345678

That is the real deal, a man has to work -- I believe even a woman -- for his own self-respect, standing, and to fulfill his duties toward his family and himself.

But, from a character's point of view: Me love such goofy characters πŸ˜† Plus, his face to me looks like a BIG Rosogulla ... πŸ˜†

Elesh is indeed goofy and the actor who plays Elesh is really good at it....we are one week behind India and last nite we had the Shimla ki hava wala episode......I laughed my heart out πŸ˜†πŸ˜†when they focussed on Elesh standing in front of Suhana with that goofy face and Suhana trying to figure what what the noise n shimla thingy was all about!!!!!!!!!!!!! To me Elesh is as lovable as any other character of the show......actually this show has perfect casting and unlike other shows all of them contribute to the story....

Taiyo thumbnail
@Anshu_A: Completely agree, the casting has been near perfect, and all the actors are brilliant. No weakling till now.  I, too, loved him in that scene ... his face open, standing in front of the A.C ... πŸ˜†

Edited by an12345678 - 13 years ago