Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Precap is scaring me

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Hear Kashyap Parivar! Statutory Warning: Speaking of that nincompoop Sid is injurious to health!

Uggh ... I was enjoying Suhana's happy mood, but now that Elesh has opened a can of worms, Suhana was lashing out at him pretty viciously. Ouch I hope she explains herself at least to Ishaan. I would hate for the harmony to be spoiled so soon again!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jassie_17nimrahanu rulz-Zoya-luv07pridaAngelic_AYusBeemissing VmarsTaiyonoimi

Ambrosia IF-Veteran Member
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged

Well the good part is, Suhana's outburst will act like a catalyst and Elesh might just start taking life seriously?

Rajni was angry with her but she finally understands Suhana. The same has to happen with Disha now. The whole family will be under her wraps and soon.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewellgeethikaanu rulz-Zoya-YusBeeTaiyonoimi

rose-girl Goldie
rose-girl
rose-girl

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
ya so true i was soo happy 2 see Suhana happy=) But now it will b more drama, and to be honest wht suhana said 2 Elesh was 100% true, and i think he really needed this kind of "lecture".

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewellNirjhor105-Zoya-Taiyonoimi

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
LOL the whole family under Suhana's wrap? That's funny .... Anyhoo, hopefully Elesh's eyes will open after Suhana reprimanding him!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewellTaiyonoimi

Taiyonoimi IF-Stunnerz
Taiyonoimi
Taiyonoimi

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Poor Elesh ... Ouch How dare Suhana scream at my favorite character like that AngryLOL  @LadyM: I would prefer that this character's eyes never open and there is no realization.  He adds his own spice by being a jobless being. LOL

P.S. Just having fun. Smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewellYusBee

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
No problem An ..LOL

I know that some people think Elesh's joblessness makes him more real than we can imagine. But I still think Elesh should get a job so that Disha can live in the house with dignity.

vishmewellNirjhor105rose-girlanu rulznimrahTaiyonoimi

Taiyonoimi IF-Stunnerz
Taiyonoimi
Taiyonoimi

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

No problem An ..LOL

I know that some people think Elesh's joblessness makes him more real than we can imagine. But I still think Elesh should get a job so that Disha can live in the house with dignity.

That is the real deal, a man has to work -- I believe even a woman -- for his own self-respect, standing, and to fulfill his duties toward his family and himself.

But, from a character's point of view: Me love such goofy characters LOL Plus, his face to me looks like a BIG Rosogulla ... LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewellyipeeLadyMcbeth

chik Senior Member
chik
chik

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Just to spill the beans... I have watched the Bengali Version...

Suhana's reaction when Elseh talks about sid... upsets Elesh and Disha.. Infact Disha gets more affected.. But then Ishaan , explains it to Suhana... that Elesh had Disha don't know how Sid had treated her in the past... so then Suhana says sorry to Elesh and Disha.. and All is well after that....

vishmewellNirjhor105punjabi#1anu rulzyipeeTaiyonoimi

Go to top