Dill Mill Gaye

Aisa Koi Zindagi main Aaye -SR

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Wow wow wow at Rids Yuvi scene . Let Me Tell You I haven't expecrted it gr8 Job by cretives by linkign the 2 stories so beautifully.

& do i even need to say anything about what rids feel for Sid. how obvious it is that Sid Rids ki zindagi hai ab.

her lines chahe woh lade ya jhagde with those amazing expressiona dn flashbacks say a mmillion things she is ready to do anything just to be with him. the way she says woh aapki zindagi main apni jagah bana leta hai with that little smile and tears in ehr eyes 😳 i wnated to hug her there and than uske liye aap kuch bhi karna ke liye kuch bhi sehne ke liye tyar ho jaate hain is a very very very positve sign.

Brilliant scene and I lvoe how she expressed it to Yuvi who's also going through the same and also sue's entry at the right time is amazing and rids's gussa wali friendly dant about yuvi 's smile so so so Good  👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

oh and the title is just a sumary of SR i think suits them so well as tehy both make zindagi ko zindagi for other

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fqj5iMzpCeM[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
  fary riddhima yuvi scene was the best...............riddhima's expression as she wasnarrating it to yuvi...the girl is soo in love with her pati dev.........her words define that no matter what happens he will be the one for her..............

nice song as usual hun..they are each others lifeline..........
rapunzel84 thumbnail
Wat can i say bout this couple....They are mesmerizing....They have the power to attract and make you forget everything else...sigh!!

Am in SR land 😍
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

great post, it was beautful scene,

Rids eyes were full of love for Sid, while she said all that, Her smile and expressions potrayed that Sid is her life and love

If thats not love, then i dont know  is

norzar
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree fary rid scene was the best she looked so lost in talking abwt sid it was just adorable
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
In that one scene, Riddhima showed exactly what Sid means to her. He brought her back to life, wiped away all her tears, and gave her a reason to live. And her expressions were so beautiful in that scene, she looked so wistful and poignant. I just wish Sid was there to witness it. 😍

-Aditi
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Beautiful description of a beautiful scene.In short , Riddz' love for Sid did not come with thunder , lightening or violins.....it came slowly , softly ( as Lennzoo says) and touched Riddz' frozen heart. The lamb fell in love with the lion.......so even if he roars , the lamb's heart still skips a beat.

Love and luck to you always,❤️

GOD bless you.
🤗
AfghanLeena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i agree as well love the way Ridzzz remmber Sid and im sure 100% she is in love with our hot and sey Sid and i love also Siddhima's scene:) btw nice topic:)

Love Leena:)
Maham thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

totally agree Fary!

SR r Divine.......a love story made only once !😳

ekthatiger thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg! i loved it when she said that