Sasural Genda Phool

Kaatil kaun aur kissa washing powder ka!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

SunNaa

IF-Sizzlerz

SunNaa

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
LMAO ROFL

hilarious epi... ROFL

Kaatil kaun!

daada n dadi LOL both were taking revenge on each other by telling the name of the murderer before one cud finish reading the novel LOL n then daadi starts crying cuz dada ji told the name of the murderer ROFL very funny scene LOL

suhana n washing powder

hahaha... "maine kabhi kapde dhulte nahi dekhe..i want to see" radha bua, badi maa n rano's expressions were worth watching LOL LOL besan kya hota nahi pata...aaj dekh lungi.. "how cool naa"! LOL

n LMAO when she comes back...super mall se 5 kg washing powder n 4 kg besan lekar ROFL
n she was so proud that she was able to save 5 rs... out of the 1000 rs which badi maa gave her ROFL

This show keeps getting better n better! ROFL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kuchikiRaviSharmasanya90piyualkaDillikudi111192nimrahyipeeYusBeeTaiyonoimiAreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kaatil kaun aur kissa washing powder ka!!" in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

YusBee

IF-Sizzlerz

YusBee

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ManaliS

This show keeps getting better n better! ROFL

Obviusly...it will become much much better in the coming episodesWink

geethika

Goldie

geethika

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Hi....I am new to his forum. But I watch sasuraal genda phool. its look better than some saas-bahu serials..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBee

YusBee

IF-Sizzlerz

YusBee

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geethika

Hi....I am new to his forum. But I watch sasuraal genda phool. its look better than some saas-bahu serials..Smile

Welcome geethika to SGP forum...Gosh..so many new memebrs here...Abslutely as rocking as the serial

luv07prida

IF-Rockerz

luv07prida

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
really todays eppy was rocking too
especially the way she says
how cool naLOLLOL

chaitalee.s15

chaitalee.s15

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 12:20am | IP Logged
heyy evn m new here..i watch the serial regularly..and yest epi was hilarious!!!i got up in d mrng and saw it..made my day!!

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Hey GUys me too new here.........Big smile...so hi every one

Great topic Manali...was wondering ...yeh kaatil kaha se aaya bich mein. LOL

loved Daada Daadi's nokh jhok...... which reminded me of DDLJ.......when SRK asks Kajol bout the novel ...was kinda similar

Suhana totally rocked the episode....with paach killo powder......aur chaar killo BESIN ROFL and wat a great saving of FIVE ruppees

i m waiting to see her cook rotiyas now....am sure she going to make some wonderful world maps LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBee

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.