Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Suhaana's shopping escapade

psycho_angel IF-Dazzler
psycho_angel
psycho_angel

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 8:47am | IP Logged
I ROFLED and ROFLED after watching today's episode...Suhaana volunteers to go grocery shopping for a detergent powder and besan with 1000 bucks and comes home with a balance of 5 bucks!!! she does purchase the besan and the detergent,but ends up buying the entire years supply...5Kgs of Detergernt and Besan each...then she gets a school bag worth 650 bucks and spends the rest of the money on a cabLOL....poor Radha Bua and Rano were shocked beyond words and Badi Maa after sufficiently recovering from her own shock goes "Well,at least she saved 5 bucks"
the best part is,Suhaana is elated that she has finally done something worth appreciation in the family and is practically bouncing up and down on her toes after shes back with her loot!ROFLROFL

reminds me of a time when my mum wanted 30 laddoos from the sweet shop for some Puja.Now,I have never purchased laddoos in my life,so I told the shop owner to pack 30 Kg laddoos for meROFL...after he had packed some 5 bags i realized it was too heavy for me to carry and called up mum to ask her how was i going to carry all the stuff back home...my poor mum was flabbergasted when i tried explaining to her that 30 Kgs was tad too heavy for me...well,not as shocked as the poor shop owner who had to unpack all those boxes and finally hand me over 30 pieces of sweetsROFL

Edited by mjhtac - 20 May 2010 at 8:51am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

kuchikiRaviSharmashiffuusanya90Madiha_20aarfarAsmara.Armu4evalifeztufcherrypansypunjabi#1thejazzgalrudeMRindia111192Dillikudi-allizwell--Aicha-yipeeYusBeespiritcrimsonani_grTaiyonoimiJennyPenny-SalShah4eva-

Dillikudi IF-Rockerz
Dillikudi
Dillikudi

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjhtac

I ROFLED and ROFLEd after watching todays episode...Suhaana volunteers to go grocery shopping for a detergent powder and besan with 1000 bucks and comes home with a balance of 5bucks!!! she does purchase the besan and the detergent,but ends up buying the entire years supply...5Kgs of Detergernt and Besan each...then she gets a school bag worth 650bucks and spends the rest of the money on a cabLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL....poor Radha Bua and Rano were shocked beond words and Badi Maa after sufficiently recovering from her own shock goes "Well,at least she saved 5 bucks"
the best part is,Suhaana is sooo happy that she has finally done something worth appreciation in the family and is practically bouncing up and down on her toes after shes back

reminds me of a time when my mum wanted 30 laddoos from the sweet shop for some Puja.I have never purchased laddoos in my life,so I told the shop owner to pack 30Kg laddoos for meROFL...after he had packed some 5 bags i realized it was too heavy for me to carry called up mum to ask how was i going to carry all the stuff back homw...my poor mum was flabbergasted when i tried explining to her that 30Kgs was tad too heavy for me...well,not as shocked as the poor shop owner who had to unpack all those boxes and finally hand me over 30 pieces of sweetsROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLCryCryCry  the tears are becoz of laughing too much and I am at office right now...how the hell do I control myself!ConfusedOuch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cherrypansypsycho_angelloveanimeani_grYusBee

psycho_angel IF-Dazzler
psycho_angel
psycho_angel

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anshu_A

Cry  the tears are becoz of laughing too much and I am at office right now...how the hell do I control myself!ConfusedOuch

i know...i was instantly reminded of my own goof up at the shop not too long ago...i mean,iv never gone grocery shopping in my life,thats all i can say in my defenceROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dillikudi111192

Dillikudi IF-Rockerz
Dillikudi
Dillikudi

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjhtac

Cry  the tears are becoz of laughing too much and I am at office right now...how the hell do I control myself!ConfusedOuch

i know...i was instantly reminded of my own goof up at the shop not too long ago...i mean,iv never gone grocery shopping in my life,thats all i can say in my defenceROFL
I still can't get over it and I am having a hard time subdueing my laughter!!!!! ROFLSorry hun i am not making fun of you....I just found it tooooooooo cute n hilarious.....

cherrypansypsycho_angel

psycho_angel IF-Dazzler
psycho_angel
psycho_angel

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged

I still can't get over it and I am having a hard time subdueing my laughter!!!!! ROFLSorry hun i am not making fun of you....I just found it tooooooooo cute n hilarious.....

Laugh all you want!!! my cousin constantly reminds me of that incident even now ROFL ..it was embarrassing ,but at least i know how much 30Kgs weigh now  ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cherrypansyDillikudiyipee

meitz Groupbie
meitz
meitz

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL
even I also did something same.......my mom asked me to buy 50 gm almonds & gave me a 500 rs note(same as badi ma she also needed a change of 500 rs note) but by mistake I bought 500 gms of almonds.........

psycho_angelTaiyonoimi

psycho_angel IF-Dazzler
psycho_angel
psycho_angel

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meitz

ROFL ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL
even I also did something same.......my mom asked me to buy 50 gm almonds & gave me a 500 rs note(same as badi ma she also needed a change of 500 rs note) but by mistake I bought 500 gms of almonds.........

500 gms!!! thats is like half a kilo!!!!! ]ROFL ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL ]ROFL ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL ]ROFL ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL ]ROFL ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL ]ROFL ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL ]ROFL ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL ]ROFL ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL

meitzTaiyonoimi

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Oh man...same here... it was ROFL unlimited epi today.... but gotta really say that i luvd Suhana today..for she volunteered to go n in her way contribute to the household chores.....

But man...are the Kashayp parivar shocked to see her loot or what.... i just luvd how easily she explained that Malls offer various saving schemes... like Rs. 100 free on 5 packets of washing powder  n so she bought all 5 packets..... On hearing this..Radha bua seemed to hv been hit by a truck....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Superb epi...n Rajni ka muh to itna khulla tha.. i feared for a MAKKHI mite just enter her mouth.....ROFLROFLROFL

n hey.... glad u called u mum before getting all the 30kgs home..Wink

*Sidenote- Ragz looked GORGEOUS in the maroon Salwar suit... i m liking her more in suits than sarees..at the moment..*

Edited by Armu4eva - 20 May 2010 at 10:39am

YusBeeTaiyonoimi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index