Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

~ Hiten Gauri Love is Faith ~ (Page 7)

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 12:27am | IP Logged
PRATHAM GAURI neday...bcz i loved that characters...even HG fell in love playing PG i think no need to say nethung more....they were just awesome,outstanding,fabulous......

i dont think if i had watched HG first in kyunki as karannandini then i would love HG..it was because of PG....

ahhhh wat to say abt them they are simply the best....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyotika20nafy_GHT

jyotika20 IF-Dazzler
jyotika20
jyotika20

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Hiten Tejwani

Aww he's so cute; he's adorableā€¦nah these comments are not for me but for our four legged pet Beckham. Whenever we take him for a stroll, onlookers greet him with these compliments. Beckham, our first baby!

He's two-years-old now but when he had come to us he was barely 21 days old. I thought by mistake we had got a mouse. He looked like a rodent. Actually unless the puppy has crossed 35 days, it should stay with its mother but since money makes the world go round, the breeder lied to us and very conveniently, put him on the plane and sent to us.

One of Gauri's friends happened to tell her about this breeder in Delhi and the next thing we did was order a pug from him. He is our Beckham. Imagine a 21-day old Beckham in a basket coming alone all the way from Delhi. He was so tiny he fitted in my palm.

Like a baby we would feed him with a bottle. Time flies and how. He's grown now and is very obedient. He listens to us. If I tell him to sit down, not to get up, he just does that, he doesn't get up. The kids of our building are his friends. Whenever they have holidays, they come and play with him.

When Nevaan and Katya were born, Beckham was a little confused and insecure. He couldn't understand what was happening. But now he knows that Nevaan and Katya are also our babies like him. That we are all a big, happy family and that we can never stop loving Beckham. He will always remain our first baby.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/column/bend-it-beckham

hiten's weekly telly-chakkar article

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Cupcake4GHTbrinda_ghtMehruhgtprincessunaraZehnaseeb

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 2:16am | IP Logged
thanks a bunch for the article jyotika.Hug I love your picture, it's from hiten and gauri's reception right?
My name btw is rubab. I am from Pakistan and live in Vancouver and a huge GHT fan as you all know by nowWink
Coming back to the discussion. Yes karan loved his mother way too much and she did not deserve it.Dead in every story she was always the first to raise question on karan and nandini's relationship. Even after the leap she was continously telling nandini to leave karan alone and let him stay with "her". I always hated tulsi's character but hated it even more after the leap. Karan was a sweetheart and she always took full advantage of it. She knew she had no control over her own sons which is why she bossed around karan.
Moving away from tulsi and onto karan. He was such a maa ka chamcha ke it was not normal yaar. If tulsi asked him not to touch nandini for a year after marriage instead of questioning he would be like okay mommy whatever you say LOL

Another point nands character had over karan's what that she moved on in her life. After her rape, though it took her time she moved on in life. After she went to jail leaving karan with "her" not once did she ever look back towards him again. She was a strong woman and not the typical female lead who would spend all their time sobbing because their husband loves someone else or cheated on them. When she came back to karan she was a millionaire to such an extent that the millionaire himself had to ask her for money. Nandini was truly heroic and didn't let anything in life stop her, be it her rape, going into coma, husband marrying and falling for the so called best friend, and ten living away from her daughter and never being able to meet her son. Karan on the other hand just got weaker and weaker with time. The guy who was once an incredible character who came to seek revenge for his mother, turned into a sacrificing fool for the sake of his good for nothing family, and later into a drunkard for nands, I would've sympathized with him here but seeing nandini cry and sad for karan makes me feel like he deserves it for pushing her awayCry

Pratham always made me cry. The most was without a doubt when gauri dies. He was so so good. I didn't even know hiten was capable of acting like that. The way he screams her name was heartbreaking Broken Heart and even in the next scene when he was completely lost and broken I cried so much for him. That scene proves that they were actually in love because his acting is mindblowing. Clap I've seen a lot of death scenes, but the pain portrayed by hiten is much better than all the others. So pat on the back for him. Hug
Coming to k1. I cried after he tries to rape her and was apologizing to his mother, poor guy yaar. Felt really sorry for him. Disapprove besides that is the episode in which gauri's sis was getting married and he finds out hiten I think Ermm was having an affair with someone else, and he realizes gauri was right and she comes there and he wants to say sorry but can't because of how much he hurt her.Cry and he leaves from there crying, with bin tere har lamha in the bg. Also pratham's convo with his mom on how pratham will always be alone Cry to pratham seeing gauri and rahul together and getting sad. And finally when he says sorry to her in the last episode. I loved that part soooo much. It was incredibly sweet to see him finally give up his ego and apologize.Hug
Btw I love the songs of kutumb. They are incredible. My favs are chahat, teri nigahon, bheghey hui pyaar ke, teri wafaon ko, yeh kya hua hai and for the fast numbers tu hai unnees har baat mein, rishton ke bandhan and ofcourse tere meri dosti

Edited by SUKK4ever - 24 May 2010 at 2:21am

Amina90Cupcake4GHTnafy_GHTjyotika20princessunara

Amina90 Goldie
Amina90
Amina90

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Hiten was shown on SBS, shooting for CB.
shakila5678 IF-Dazzler
shakila5678
shakila5678

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amina90

Hiten was shown on SBS, shooting for CB.

pleze post sbs vedio.

shakila5678 IF-Dazzler
shakila5678
shakila5678

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 4:42am | IP Logged

Gys this my new GHT vm ,hope u all likedWink

WinkWinkWink

TongueTongueWink

Edited by shakila5678 - 24 May 2010 at 4:44am

iluvhgtCupcake4GHTnafy_GHTjyotika20brinda_ght

Mehruhgt IF-Rockerz
Mehruhgt
Mehruhgt

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tabu31noor

ohhhhhhh god every1  is talking so so beautiful n giving amazing description abt gauri pratham n KN its so lovely toughts....clap to every1ClapClapu all r wonderful.........ab mai kya batoon u all said it so beautifullyEmbarrassed

yaar tum bhi bolo kuch after long time everyone is speaking like this .....its gr8 to have this discussion going on ..............

dont worry bolo bolo ..........chup mat rahooLOL
brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SUKK4ever

thanks a bunch for the article jyotika.Hug I love your picture, it's from hiten and gauri's reception right?
My name btw is rubab. I am from Pakistan and live in Vancouver and a huge GHT fan as you all know by nowWink
Coming back to the discussion. Yes karan loved his mother way too much and she did not deserve it.Dead in every story she was always the first to raise question on karan and nandini's relationship. Even after the leap she was continously telling nandini to leave karan alone and let him stay with "her". I always hated tulsi's character but hated it even more after the leap. Karan was a sweetheart and she always took full advantage of it. She knew she had no control over her own sons which is why she bossed around karan.
Moving away from tulsi and onto karan. He was such a maa ka chamcha ke it was not normal yaar. If tulsi asked him not to touch nandini for a year after marriage instead of questioning he would be like okay mommy whatever you say LOL

Another point nands character had over karan's what that she moved on in her life. After her rape, though it took her time she moved on in life. After she went to jail leaving karan with "her" not once did she ever look back towards him again. She was a strong woman and not the typical female lead who would spend all their time sobbing because their husband loves someone else or cheated on them. When she came back to karan she was a millionaire to such an extent that the millionaire himself had to ask her for money. Nandini was truly heroic and didn't let anything in life stop her, be it her rape, going into coma, husband marrying and falling for the so called best friend, and ten living away from her daughter and never being able to meet her son. Karan on the other hand just got weaker and weaker with time. The guy who was once an incredible character who came to seek revenge for his mother, turned into a sacrificing fool for the sake of his good for nothing family, and later into a drunkard for nands, I would've sympathized with him here but seeing nandini cry and sad for karan makes me feel like he deserves it for pushing her awayCry

Pratham always made me cry. The most was without a doubt when gauri dies. He was so so good. I didn't even know hiten was capable of acting like that. The way he screams her name was heartbreaking Broken Heart and even in the next scene when he was completely lost and broken I cried so much for him. That scene proves that they were actually in love because his acting is mindblowing. Clap I've seen a lot of death scenes, but the pain portrayed by hiten is much better than all the others. So pat on the back for him. Hug
Coming to k1. I cried after he tries to rape her and was apologizing to his mother, poor guy yaar. Felt really sorry for him. Disapprove besides that is the episode in which gauri's sis was getting married and he finds out hiten I think Ermm was having an affair with someone else, and he realizes gauri was right and she comes there and he wants to say sorry but can't because of how much he hurt her.Cry and he leaves from there crying, with bin tere har lamha in the bg. Also pratham's convo with his mom on how pratham will always be alone Cry to pratham seeing gauri and rahul together and getting sad. And finally when he says sorry to her in the last episode. I loved that part soooo much. It was incredibly sweet to see him finally give up his ego and apologize.Hug
Btw I love the songs of kutumb. They are incredible. My favs are chahat, teri nigahon, bheghey hui pyaar ke, teri wafaon ko, yeh kya hua hai and for the fast numbers tu hai unnees har baat mein, rishton ke bandhan and ofcourse tere meri dosti

no dr its of their first diwali their cover shot for gr8 magazine

Go to top