Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

~ Hiten Gauri Love is Faith ~ (Page 6)

Mehruhgt IF-Rockerz
Mehruhgt
Mehruhgt

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
at end its ght who done these roles soo pratham n gauri always remain my fav bc of storyline and then karan nandani ......we suffer alot bc of kyunki storyline soo i prefer kutumb anyday .......but karan nandani are the ones where we proved that they are together no matter wht in end soo happy endingsssssssss ........

soo guysssssssss all is welllllllll
Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvhgtVrindzbrinda_ghtZehnaseeb

Mehruhgt IF-Rockerz
Mehruhgt
Mehruhgt

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
exactly sukklover ........bc of fan following they united in end we watched it for hiten n gauri bc we want to prove that the story shouldnot be the one they showed it should be of karan n nandani togetherness not third angles .........this proved in end .......

i just cherish those daysssss .........bc we worked soo hard to brought karan nandani together .....i want to give lesson to ekta n channel that wht they tried to show wasnt the one audience wanted to see ....we proved them wrong .........really whenever i thought of the re union all my anger vanished ........

iluvhgtCupcake4GHTbrinda_ghtZehnaseeb

adeela IF-Rockerz
adeela
adeela

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
whatever ght did together, it went good because of their amazing chemistry whether it was pratham gauri or karan nandini but i like pratham gauri more because first time i went mad for their jodi as pratham gauri in kutumb i like karan nandini also but ekta separated them a lot many times and made us cry but we also didn't give up and worked hard and made them reunite karan nandini atlast.

Edited by adeela - 23 May 2010 at 2:37pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvhgtCupcake4GHTbrinda_ghtMehruhgtZehnaseeb

Cupcake4GHT Goldie
Cupcake4GHT
Cupcake4GHT

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
i loved pratham and gauri more in ki and k2 rather than karan and nandini from,kunki only because ght were the lead actors and had more screen presence in ki and k2 and the entire story revolved around them, whereas in kunki there were other actors and kn got less screen presence plus i didn't like the luv triangle between kn and the other woman,i don't wnat  to say her name because it would upset a lot of fans here,though kn love for each other was more than enough for me even though they were separated most of the time, all in all i will always love pg and kn forever,tthier acting in these two shows toucched my heart in a big way

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Amina90brinda_ghtZehnaseeb

Amina90 Goldie
Amina90
Amina90

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Sunara , great point of view. Well Karan let go of Nandini to make Tulsi happy. And Nandini was a very pure character, purest from all of Ektas serials. There hasn't been a character like her and i dont think there ever will be.
SUKK4ever (sorry dont know your name) i cried in Kutumb1 when PG were at the lake and decided to go their separate ways, that speech between them was very touching. Then again when Gauri left Mittal house and left that teddy, photo and letter for Pratham, the letter was very emotional. And also when Pratham was talking with his mother about Gauri at her sisters wedding and he tells his mum that Pratham means 'one who is always ahead' and the one who is ahead is always alone. That scene was also very touching. Hiten and Gauri both acted exceptionally well in all of those scenes.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvhgtCupcake4GHTprincessruhiMehruhgtbrinda_ghtprincessunaraZehnaseeb

ghtfab Groupbie
ghtfab
ghtfab

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
congrats guys on new fc...thnx for vms it was lovely....Big smile
princessruhi IF-Dazzler
princessruhi
princessruhi

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 12:10am | IP Logged
ohhhhhhh god every1  is talking so so beautiful n giving amazing description abt gauri pratham n KN its so lovely toughts....clap to every1ClapClapu all r wonderful.........ab mai kya batoon u all said it so beautifullyEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brinda_ght

ght_gr8est Groupbie
ght_gr8est
ght_gr8est

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 12:21am | IP Logged
yupp guys even Iam very happy today everyone is so happy and talking nice things unlike other silly topics and iam seriously hopeing we get GHT back soon coz iam missing them like hell , and yes even my favs are Pratham Gauri , because they were the lead characters and were so brilliant and one more reason there wasnt too much of crying like all the time in crap, and Pratham was a man of decisions and qick and clear thinking unlike stupid karan who always let go of his love for people who didnt deserve it and faltu charactres , i mean juist to make some people happy he let go of his life which even made me wonder whether he ever loved nandini or not , ?? anyways I love PG because they were so good i mean they were never all tears and cry babies , Pratham was superbClapClapClapClap i mean always doing something negative mixed with positive he was amazing the best lead hero ever who was a combination of good and evil , he was a very strong character so so was Gauri , she was also so much sorted out , clear headed , yet rooted , my god i lived them and something that i truely loved abt PG was that there was no unnecessory  sacrifice with PG they never did it for anyone , I mean Pratham loved his mom a lot but he was not like karan going overboard, liek always ma ma ma ma ma .... god it was really annoying DeadDeadDeadDead, and Pratham he loved his mom but it wasnt all the time like that na , and my god what brilliant acting put toghether by gauri and hiten god i loved them soooo mu ch , i will always prefer PG over KN .

iluvhgtbrinda_ghtprincessunaraZehnaseeb

Go to top