~ Hiten Gauri Love is Faith ~ - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
whatever ght did together, it went good because of their amazing chemistry whether it was pratham gauri or karan nandini but i like pratham gauri more because first time i went mad for their jodi as pratham gauri in kutumb i like karan nandini also but ekta separated them a lot many times and made us cry but we also didn't give up and worked hard and made them reunite karan nandini atlast.
Edited by adeela - 13 years ago
i loved pratham and gauri more in ki and k2 rather than karan and nandini from,kunki only because ght were the lead actors and had more screen presence in ki and k2 and the entire story revolved around them, whereas in kunki there were other actors and kn got less screen presence plus i didn't like the luv triangle between kn and the other woman,i don't wnat  to say her name because it would upset a lot of fans here,though kn love for each other was more than enough for me even though they were separated most of the time, all in all i will always love pg and kn forever,tthier acting in these two shows toucched my heart in a big way

Sunara , great point of view. Well Karan let go of Nandini to make Tulsi happy. And Nandini was a very pure character, purest from all of Ektas serials. There hasn't been a character like her and i dont think there ever will be.
SUKK4ever (sorry dont know your name) i cried in Kutumb1 when PG were at the lake and decided to go their separate ways, that speech between them was very touching. Then again when Gauri left Mittal house and left that teddy, photo and letter for Pratham, the letter was very emotional. And also when Pratham was talking with his mother about Gauri at her sisters wedding and he tells his mum that Pratham means 'one who is always ahead' and the one who is ahead is always alone. That scene was also very touching. Hiten and Gauri both acted exceptionally well in all of those scenes.
congrats guys on new fc...thnx for vms it was lovely....😃
ohhhhhhh god every1  is talking so so beautiful n giving amazing description abt gauri pratham n KN its so lovely toughts....clap to every1👏👏u all r wonderful.........ab mai kya batoon u all said it so beautifully😳
yupp guys even Iam very happy today everyone is so happy and talking nice things unlike other silly topics and iam seriously hopeing we get GHT back soon coz iam missing them like hell , and yes even my favs are Pratham Gauri , because they were the lead characters and were so brilliant and one more reason there wasnt too much of crying like all the time in crap, and Pratham was a man of decisions and qick and clear thinking unlike stupid karan who always let go of his love for people who didnt deserve it and faltu charactres , i mean juist to make some people happy he let go of his life which even made me wonder whether he ever loved nandini or not , ?? anyways I love PG because they were so good i mean they were never all tears and cry babies , Pratham was superb👏👏👏👏 i mean always doing something negative mixed with positive he was amazing the best lead hero ever who was a combination of good and evil , he was a very strong character so so was Gauri , she was also so much sorted out , clear headed , yet rooted , my god i lived them and something that i truely loved abt PG was that there was no unnecessory  sacrifice with PG they never did it for anyone , I mean Pratham loved his mom a lot but he was not like karan going overboard, liek always ma ma ma ma ma .... god it was really annoying 🤢🤢🤢🤢, and Pratham he loved his mom but it wasnt all the time like that na , and my god what brilliant acting put toghether by gauri and hiten god i loved them soooo mu ch , i will always prefer PG over KN .
PRATHAM GAURI neday...bcz i loved that characters...even HG fell in love playing PG i think no need to say nethung more....they were just awesome,outstanding,fabulous......

i dont think if i had watched HG first in kyunki as karannandini then i would love HG..it was because of PG....

ahhhh wat to say abt them they are simply the best....

Aww he's so cute; he's adorable…nah these comments are not for me but for our four legged pet Beckham. Whenever we take him for a stroll, onlookers greet him with these compliments. Beckham, our first baby!

He's two-years-old now but when he had come to us he was barely 21 days old. I thought by mistake we had got a mouse. He looked like a rodent. Actually unless the puppy has crossed 35 days, it should stay with its mother but since money makes the world go round, the breeder lied to us and very conveniently, put him on the plane and sent to us.

One of Gauri's friends happened to tell her about this breeder in Delhi and the next thing we did was order a pug from him. He is our Beckham. Imagine a 21-day old Beckham in a basket coming alone all the way from Delhi. He was so tiny he fitted in my palm.

Like a baby we would feed him with a bottle. Time flies and how. He's grown now and is very obedient. He listens to us. If I tell him to sit down, not to get up, he just does that, he doesn't get up. The kids of our building are his friends. Whenever they have holidays, they come and play with him.

When Nevaan and Katya were born, Beckham was a little confused and insecure. He couldn't understand what was happening. But now he knows that Nevaan and Katya are also our babies like him. That we are all a big, happy family and that we can never stop loving Beckham. He will always remain our first baby.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/column/bend-it-beckham

hiten's weekly telly-chakkar article

thanks a bunch for the article jyotika.🤗 I love your picture, it's from hiten and gauri's reception right?
My name btw is rubab. I am from Pakistan and live in Vancouver and a huge GHT fan as you all know by now😉
Coming back to the discussion. Yes karan loved his mother way too much and she did not deserve it.🤢 in every story she was always the first to raise question on karan and nandini's relationship. Even after the leap she was continously telling nandini to leave karan alone and let him stay with "her". I always hated tulsi's character but hated it even more after the leap. Karan was a sweetheart and she always took full advantage of it. She knew she had no control over her own sons which is why she bossed around karan.
Moving away from tulsi and onto karan. He was such a maa ka chamcha ke it was not normal yaar. If tulsi asked him not to touch nandini for a year after marriage instead of questioning he would be like okay mommy whatever you say 😆

Another point nands character had over karan's what that she moved on in her life. After her rape, though it took her time she moved on in life. After she went to jail leaving karan with "her" not once did she ever look back towards him again. She was a strong woman and not the typical female lead who would spend all their time sobbing because their husband loves someone else or cheated on them. When she came back to karan she was a millionaire to such an extent that the millionaire himself had to ask her for money. Nandini was truly heroic and didn't let anything in life stop her, be it her rape, going into coma, husband marrying and falling for the so called best friend, and ten living away from her daughter and never being able to meet her son. Karan on the other hand just got weaker and weaker with time. The guy who was once an incredible character who came to seek revenge for his mother, turned into a sacrificing fool for the sake of his good for nothing family, and later into a drunkard for nands, I would've sympathized with him here but seeing nandini cry and sad for karan makes me feel like he deserves it for pushing her away😭

Pratham always made me cry. The most was without a doubt when gauri dies. He was so so good. I didn't even know hiten was capable of acting like that. The way he screams her name was heartbreaking 🥺 and even in the next scene when he was completely lost and broken I cried so much for him. That scene proves that they were actually in love because his acting is mindblowing. 👏 I've seen a lot of death scenes, but the pain portrayed by hiten is much better than all the others. So pat on the back for him. 🤗
Coming to k1. I cried after he tries to rape her and was apologizing to his mother, poor guy yaar. Felt really sorry for him. 😒 besides that is the episode in which gauri's sis was getting married and he finds out hiten I think 🤔 was having an affair with someone else, and he realizes gauri was right and she comes there and he wants to say sorry but can't because of how much he hurt her.😭 and he leaves from there crying, with bin tere har lamha in the bg. Also pratham's convo with his mom on how pratham will always be alone 😭 to pratham seeing gauri and rahul together and getting sad. And finally when he says sorry to her in the last episode. I loved that part soooo much. It was incredibly sweet to see him finally give up his ego and apologize.🤗
Btw I love the songs of kutumb. They are incredible. My favs are chahat, teri nigahon, bheghey hui pyaar ke, teri wafaon ko, yeh kya hua hai and for the fast numbers tu hai unnees har baat mein, rishton ke bandhan and ofcourse tere meri dostiEdited by SUKK4ever - 13 years ago
Hiten was shown on SBS, shooting for CB.