Celebrity Fan Clubs

~ Hiten Gauri Love is Faith ~ (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 150

Amina90

Goldie

Amina90

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
In the previous FC a discussion was started on whom we like the best PG or KN and why? Well i would just like to give my opinions on what i feel about the characters played by Hiten Gauri.

PRATHAM and GAURI MITTAL: These characters were more real and easier to relate to (to a certain extent).  Ego was the main factor in their love story, which caused alot of problems even later on.  Though they did fall in love, trust and respect for each other in their relationship was surely missing. With Prathams background it was hard for Gauri to trust him completely. And with Pratham being loyal to his friends, he would rather trust his friends more than his own wife. So therefore the pair of them didnt really respect each other. Even though they were very different from each other, they were still alot alike. They would always want to be one step better than the other. In a relationship one of them always has to be more understanding and not let their ego stand in the way to make their marriage work. After going through a lot of heartbreak Pratham Gauri finally achieved that. In a marriage its all about when to back down, this doesn't make a person weak, infact it makes them a bigger and better person.

PRATHAM and GAURI MANN: Their love story was innocent and pure. Gauri was just too innocent and sweet, which made Pratham want to protect her more. He thought she was vulnerable, when in fact she was quite tough. Pratham was also quite sweet. The story was ruined after Gauri died. Then it became far fetched.

KARAN and NANDINI: Theirs was a SACRIFICIAL love story with a capital S. All they did was sacrifice their love for each other till the end, thinking the other would be more happier. But in fact they still  weren't happy without each other.  It could have been a beautiful love story, but it turned tragic (like the rest of you i blame Ekta). But you really have to love a person to let go of them, which is what Karan Nandini did. And in the end their love won.

Even though i like Pratham Gauri, i watched Hiten Gauri as Karan Nandini first so they will always be my No.1 jodi of tellyland. But no matter what, Hiten Gauri played all characters with dedication. And you can see from their acting how exceptionally good they were. How they played negative,positive, bubbly and sad characters all in one serial.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Cupcake4GHTjyotika20Vrindzadeelabrinda_ghtprincessunara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ Hiten Gauri Love is Faith ~ (Page 3)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

brinda_ght

IF-Rockerz

brinda_ght

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
hey guys u all did a gr8 job now its 50-50....guys keep voting

brinda_ght

IF-Rockerz

brinda_ght

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
very well written amina

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amina90

-MemoriesLast-

IF-Stunnerz

-MemoriesLast-

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Congrats guys on another fc Hug please add my name in the fan club. I know I was very inactive. We were moving houses so it was quite stressful. But now I'll be only as much as possilble Big smile
I agree with you to amina. Very good analysis.
Nowadays I spend all my free time watching kutumb on YouTube and I absolutely love it. For me it was actually really weird on how I started liking them. The country I lived in had no star plus. Yet I knew karan nandini, not by face but by characters. All my cousins, uncles, aunts loved karan nandini. That time I felt like they were only popular because they were a real life couple so I decided to check out their video. The first video of them easily showed me why people love them so much and from that day onwards I have become a huge fan. I started watching kyunki on utsav when I knew gauri was about to come. Also started watching the star plus episodes from the part where karan tells bhoomi she is a rape child as I knew karan nandini reunion was closeWink after that I wathed all their kutumb videos, kutumb2 videos, nach baliye videos and every result I found of hiten gauri on YouTube Tongue
I am honestly obsessed with their jodi and miss them a lot too Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Amina90Cupcake4GHTjyotika20princessunara

Mehruhgt

IF-Rockerz

Mehruhgt

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 3:21am | IP Logged
hey amina gr8 one ...........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amina90

Cupcake4GHT

Goldie