Celebrity Fan Clubs

~ Hiten Gauri Love is Faith ~ - Page 4

ght_gr8est thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys congrates for the new FFC its great to have it wow
love it well guys do somethjing bring back ght wanna see them again iam dying here without them plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz do something😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey nebody online???plz vote on indya.com
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: Amina90

In the previous FC a discussion was started on whom we like the best PG or KN and why? Well i would just like to give my opinions on what i feel about the characters played by Hiten Gauri.

PRATHAM and GAURI MITTAL: These characters were more real and easier to relate to (to a certain extent).  Ego was the main factor in their love story, which caused alot of problems even later on.  Though they did fall in love, trust and respect for each other in their relationship was surely missing. With Prathams background it was hard for Gauri to trust him completely. And with Pratham being loyal to his friends, he would rather trust his friends more than his own wife. So therefore the pair of them didnt really respect each other. Even though they were very different from each other, they were still alot alike. They would always want to be one step better than the other. In a relationship one of them always has to be more understanding and not let their ego stand in the way to make their marriage work. After going through a lot of heartbreak Pratham Gauri finally achieved that. In a marriage its all about when to back down, this doesn't make a person weak, infact it makes them a bigger and better person.

PRATHAM and GAURI MANN: Their love story was innocent and pure. Gauri was just too innocent and sweet, which made Pratham want to protect her more. He thought she was vulnerable, when in fact she was quite tough. Pratham was also quite sweet. The story was ruined after Gauri died. Then it became far fetched.

KARAN and NANDINI: Theirs was a SACRIFICIAL love story with a capital S. All they did was sacrifice their love for each other till the end, thinking the other would be more happier. But in fact they still  weren't happy without each other.  It could have been a beautiful love story, but it turned tragic (like the rest of you i blame Ekta). But you really have to love a person to let go of them, which is what Karan Nandini did. And in the end their love won.

Even though i like Pratham Gauri, i watched Hiten Gauri as Karan Nandini first so they will always be my No.1 jodi of tellyland. But no matter what, Hiten Gauri played all characters with dedication. And you can see from their acting how exceptionally good they were. How they played negative,positive, bubbly and sad characters all in one serial.

Amna di that was one awesome description!i loved it! seemed so realistic..n i feel almost the same except i have to add a lil to the Karan Nandini story..
well they sacrificed to the point of utter stupidity! specially in the initial stages as later on their lives seemed to move in a vicious circle sowed from their own previous sacrifices over which they had no control by then..n well i dont wanna flare the usual fight cz my opinion is completely biased towards Nandini as far as kyunki is concerned.cz as far as i believe only nandini loved him enough to let him go as it was her choice when the time came(he never had a choice to leave her for her to be happy..he let her go in every time when she needed him more than ever which resulted in her being hurt beyond belief just cz of his cowardliness).so..
n really by the middle of their story i was only hanging in 4 KN as a couple only cz HG was doing t..otherwise nandini was better off him IMO:( well wtever..ts gone past..n we have killed this topic only too many times n never coming to any conclusion..:s
but HG sure played the characters so wonderfully..

n me too saw n loved them 1st as Karan n Nandini..so no matter how much tears their story brought on KN will be much more special n dearer to me than PG as i watched K1 n K2 only much later..

but when characters r concerned I liked Nandini n Pratham(both K1 n K2) more..lol i think its cz i saw Kutumb at a time when i was adoring Nandini n hating karan..then Gauri though was a sweetheart wasnt exactly Nandini to me..n then Pratham was such a refreshing change 4 sm1 like me who was fed up of the spinless karan! i adore PM in K1!he was such a spoiled brat n was bad but he had guts to stand up 4 himself n 4 all the things he loved be t her family or gauri when the time came(not unrealistic like that karan's sick worship of tulsi mayya🀒)!n i appreciated that!

brinda_ght thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jyotika20

Brindz this is gudπŸ‘.....very touching n well madeπŸ‘......my heart goes out to  nandini,feel like hugging herπŸ€— washing her pain awayπŸ˜” she suffered so much😭

thnku jyotii....😳
brinda_ght thumbnail
hey guys keep on voting....just keep clicking on submit button no need to close poll results...plzzz guys hg has to win....
brinda_ght thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: princessunara

Amna di that was one awesome description!i loved it! seemed so realistic..n i feel almost the same except i have to add a lil to the Karan Nandini story..
well they sacrificed to the point of utter stupidity! specially in the initial stages as later on their lives seemed to move in a vicious circle sowed from their own previous sacrifices over which they had no control by then..n well i dont wanna flare the usual fight cz my opinion is completely biased towards Nandini as far as kyunki is concerned.cz as far as i believe only nandini loved him enough to let him go as it was her choice when the time came(he never had a choice to leave her for her to be happy..he let her go in every time when she needed him more than ever which resulted in her being hurt beyond belief just cz of his cowardliness).so..
n really by the middle of their story i was only hanging in 4 KN as a couple only cz HG was doing t..otherwise nandini was better off him IMO:( well wtever..ts gone past..n we have killed this topic only too many times n never coming to any conclusion..:s
but HG sure played the characters so wonderfully..

n me too saw n loved them 1st as Karan n Nandini..so no matter how much tears their story brought on KN will be much more special n dearer to me than PG as i watched K1 n K2 only much later..

but when characters r concerned I liked Nandini n Pratham(both K1 n K2) more..lol i think its cz i saw Kutumb at a time when i was adoring Nandini n hating karan..then Gauri though was a sweetheart wasnt exactly Nandini to me..n then Pratham was such a refreshing change 4 sm1 like me who was fed up of the spinless karan! i adore PM in K1!he was such a spoiled brat n was bad but he had guts to stand up 4 himself n 4 all the things he loved be t her family or gauri when the time came(not unrealistic like that karan's sick worship of tulsi mayya🀒)!n i appreciated that!

hey sunu r u online plzzz vote on indya.com
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Very well said and well written sunara. I loved karan's character but started hating it after he did all those mean things to nandini. Doont know about you guys but in kyunki I was too biased towards nandini 😳 and hated every charater who mad her cry, even if it was karan himself. THe extent to which he hurt her after she came out of coma for me was just not justified or forgivable, which was why, whenever he would cry for nandini after the leap instead of feeling sorry for him, I used to get happy and say he deserves this for hurting nandini πŸ˜†

Pratham on the other hand though very egoistic was a much more braver character than karan who stood up for his family, himself and whatever he believed was right. Even when they were getting divorced he was the one who said no, told her how he really felt and even apologized. Also watching karan cry was no big deal as he always cries πŸ˜† but watching an egoistic spoiled brat like pratham cry, that too for his wife was very moving 😭

Coming to k2. Hiten truly proved what a great actor he is in it. The scene in which gauri dies, his acting is incredible. I watched him cry and then continued to cry mYself for an hour. Coming to the character not as great as pratham from kutumb, but better than karan's from kyunki. The reason this character is above karan for me is because he too had the guts to stand up for his love. The only reason he marries shweta was for the sake of gauri's father and later leaves her too saying that he will always love gauri. If karan did that rather than what he does I would've liked him as much as nands.
I also watched kyunki before kutumb but on utsav. Few months later it ended so never got a chance to see karan and nandini's story. Whilst searching for videos came across the one in which nands reads his diary and finds out he loves someone else and then later after nands knew he married tanya and was crying on the road.
That was why I switched to kutumb, you don't have to throw the mouse at your computer screen as much when you're watching kutumb πŸ˜‰
But kudos to hiten and gauri both are fab actors. And only because of their tremendous fan followinng both reunited in kyunki. 😎 so kudos to you too for not giving up till they were together
πŸ‘Edited by SUKK4ever - 13 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: brindamarfatia

hey sunu r u online plzzz vote on indya.com

did earlier..:-)
Mehruhgt thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
at end its ght who done these roles soo pratham n gauri always remain my fav bc of storyline and then karan nandani ......we suffer alot bc of kyunki storyline soo i prefer kutumb anyday .......but karan nandani are the ones where we proved that they are together no matter wht in end soo happy endingsssssssss ........

soo guysssssssss all is welllllllll
😊
Mehruhgt thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
exactly sukklover ........bc of fan following they united in end we watched it for hiten n gauri bc we want to prove that the story shouldnot be the one they showed it should be of karan n nandani togetherness not third angles .........this proved in end .......

i just cherish those daysssss .........bc we worked soo hard to brought karan nandani together .....i want to give lesson to ekta n channel that wht they tried to show wasnt the one audience wanted to see ....we proved them wrong .........really whenever i thought of the re union all my anger vanished ........