Lehar asks Abeer to leave the mandap Article

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Lehar asks Abeer to leave the mandap

Yeh Pyar Na Hoga Kam

Thursday, May 20, 2010 at 9.00 pm

Abeer enters the Mathur's house with 30 of his friends; they form a human chain around the Mandap with Laher & Abeer in between with the entire Mathur and Bajpayee family outside the circle.

Leher's uncle Kul tries to protest but is unsuccessful, meanwhile Abeer's dadi also tries to stop him but fails.

However, later to Abeer's surprise, Leher speaks up and tells Abeer to walk away saying she can't make her parents and family go through any further humiliation.

To find out more watch this exciting episode of 'Yeh Pyar Na Hoga Kam' on Thursday, May 20, 2010 at 9.00 PM only on Colors!

http://movies.indiainfo.com/lehar-asks-abeer-to-leave-the-mandap-1254933.html
Damn! I hate this drama! Come on, that guy's just saved you from the devil himself and you still turn him away..... But I guess TN's humiliation is unforgettable. Maybe Abeer will threaten suicide or perhaps give leher pyar ka vasta or maybe just say that marrying Omi will ruin Bittan's life and get her to agree for marriage.
well from the promo we know that she is going to stop him, i think its the drama element.... warna abeer apna lecture na sunna raha hota

i m sure they are going to play it out very well, cant wait for the wedding to take place, abeer looked so confident in the promo, looking at all his relatives... thats the best part they have nothing to hide, they have been upfront about it...