Mann and Geet IN Amritsar Spend the Night

nigo thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hi guys here are some really cute scenes created by me and my imaginations hope u guys like them😉bali bali pyar ka side effect for maneet
scene 1:
Geet finally decides to go with mann as she is desperate to find the information about dev😡(guys seriously dev is so cute and handsome and i use to like him alot but now i could kill him i just wish that he doesn't creat any problems for geet and mann later on.)
after all the family drama of hers man comes outside there house to pick her up and to take her with him😳 . mann get angry at geet for coming late so tells her that itna natak karte hoon tum ab bat jao. geet sits in the car beside him. while they are in the car she feel really thirsty so tell mann to stop the car and that she is very thirsty. he tells her no i can't stop the car i am not here to listen to you order i only want the work to get done as fast as possible and after that i don't want to see you face. geet gets really mad at him so she screams at him and tells him that if he doesn't stop the car she will just have to jump from the car that is when mann holds and crabs her hands and is pulling her hand hard then she feel hurt so he let go of her hand and stop the car infront of a dabba which is near a village😳. he order some food for her with some cold drink for her to drink and as they are waiting for the food mann is looking like an angry young man at geet and so finally the food comes the moment she sees prathas and the food she start eating and mann watch her eat😆😆 ( we know that geet will be eating alot because of her condition as she is pregnant) so she finsihes all the food and she order more food and then mann ask waiter to bring more food for them. the waiter comes and leaves the food on the table that then the owner comes and ask them if everything is fine and if they liked the food. the owner is from punjab so geet talks to them in punjabi and tells him that the food is good and thanks and the owner says to mann kya huwa apki patni ka rahi hai aur ap to iss dekh rahai hoon jaise apko abi kisi ka khoon karna hain aur ap itna angry hoon kyon. i know yaara waisi ek bat kahoon auratye mardo ke jena haram karti hain par apki biwi to kitni soni hain wah kya bat hain. 😳😳 finally mann speaks up and says that is not my wife and that threatens the owner that if he doesn't stop talking then he will just have to shut him up and gives him an angry look. the waiter comes with the bill and he takes out the money to pay for it just then geet stops him and tells him wait i will pay my own bill i don't need anything type of help from u or any one else.

scene two: while they are about to get into the car geet feels like vomiting so she goes into the washroom and man is standing watiing for as the owner of the daba comes and tell her that ab samaj mein aya ki kya howa hain tumharee biwi ma bani wali hain aur tum is bat ke wajay see angry hoon and before mann doing anything the man sees mann's expression and knows that if he doesn't stop talking then he will get hit. mann thinks of everthing that has happened and is happeing and tells himself that why am i thinking about this just because she is vomiting doesn't mean that she is pregnant and even if she is i don't care about it anyways. geet comes out of the washroom and get inside the car. and mann starts driving. geet is lost in her own thought and mann is also lost in his own thoughts that is when a three comes and the car get hit by it.

scene three: mann gets out of the car and shortly geet follows him. geet tells him  what is wrong. he tells her that all this happend because of her now they have to walk  to get to there or else the lawyer's office will close and for two days the won't be ablle to sign the deal because the office is not open on saturdays and sundays. he starts to walk and geet follows him after 2 hour of walking she feels tired so she tell him that she cannot walk anymore so they should try to take a lift from someone he at first doesn't agree but later on says fine. they stand in the middle of the road trying to get a lift from someone that is when one car stops and a bunch of guys are inside the car so geet ask them for a lift and they agree later while she sits in the car and mann is about to sit also that is when the guys starts to drive the car whithout taking mann inside the car. seeing this geet starts to yells at them and then they stop the car and one of the guys try to touch geet and the other tells the other one that she is mine and so the guys start to fight with one another that is when geet opens the cars door and runs away leaving her bags inside their car. the boys run after her but geet hide her self behind the bushes and the boys sees the police's car so they run away fom there.

scene four geet is crying as she is lost and that she has no where to go that is when someone put a hand on her shoulder and she sees that it is mann so she feels releived and hugs him and is crying. mann shocked from what is happeing stops her and tells her that it is fine and let go i found us a ride. geet slowly moves her hands from his arms and feels shy😳 as to what just happend. she sees a truck and he says that to get on top of it and he first goes and take his seat and as she is unable to reach the handle of the truck he gives his hand for her to take a hold of🤗 she doesn't take his hand is finally reaches the handle and gets inside the car as she is about to sit that is when the truck start to move so she falls on top of mann😳😳❤️. mann keeps on staring at geet's beauty and he is lost in her eyes and she finally gets up and sits beside him.

scene five they reach the lawyer's office and that is when they see that the office is closed mann feels angry and start to fight with geet that is why geet sees a man walking from the behind them and she quickly runs to the man and tells him that when is the lawyer coming back that is when the man tells her that usually because it is a two day holiday the office is closed but he says that the lawyer might come back in the morning to take his papper work home with him. so he tells them that the best thing to do is to wait for tomarrow morning. geet tell the guy that is there no way that the lawyer coud come today as she can't stay in this place over night.he tells her that she could stay in the cotage for three hours until morning and early in the morning the could meet the lawyer.😆  so mann and geet are forced to stay in a cottage over a night
ok guys i will right the other parts later on please right back ur reviews  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
good prediction dear ...lage raho 👏
Edited by chullbulli - 13 years ago
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow yaar nice prediction
aree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

very good attempt i hopr ur predictions come true i wanna see maan falling in love with geet very soon and thru ur kind of story it seems possible👍🏼.......write the whole thing then i will comment further😊

ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
double postEdited by chullbulli - 13 years ago
nigo thumbnail
hi guys😉 since u guys appreciated my post so much i am writing the rest of it just as i promised i would do hope u like the rest of my post and plz write back soon😉
Scene one: geet agrees to spend the night in amristsar since she also have to meet dev after the text he had sended her. mann and geet reaches the cottage and find them selfs alone with no one else in there😆 geet is sacred as she is alone from her home with a stranger so she very cutely takes her dupata and puts it on her self. seeing this mann lowers his eyes from her and decide to take a nap and sleep queitly. geet is unable to go to sleep as she is sacred and horrified of the place so she comes and sits close to mann and tells him to wake up 😳😳 at first he doesn't and at last he get frustrated and tells her what is she doing sitting so close to him so she slowly moves her selfs from that spot and he tells her that u girls are scared of everything first u pretend that u are so strong and then just when u are put in a small sittuation like this u start showing ur true colors. do u think all u life there will be someone that will take care of u and wil be there for u or u just to much of a coward to stand up for u self. hearing this geet starts to fight with him and tells him that she for a moment become weak but now she knows that she should be stronger and not let just anyone tell her bad things about her self. she queitly sit in the other corner and closes her eyes after 20 mintues mann can't seem to go back to sleep and sees water in the corner where geet is sleeping at and goes to get some for him self that is when he notices that geet is crying in her sleep and he hears her say that nahii maye nahin hoone donge.

scene 2: geet is actually dreaming of brij who is trying to kill her like he killed channi she screams and says nahin and that is when mann wakes her up after seeing mann infront of her she says that i can't let this happen woh mera and he takes her face in his hand and tells her that hoosh mein ao tum kya kah rahi hoon geet start to be queit and then  he tells her to drink some water as she must have had a bad dream geet at first refuses and then later takes the water from his hand. mann goes and sits back in his spot. after 10 minutes geet goes back to sleep. he goes closer to her and says ye lardke kyon hamisha mere hain saath kahin na kahin problem mein parti hain. he notices that geet is feeling cold so he takes his jacket and puts it on her as he is about to put the jacket on her she hold his hand and he tries to slowly remove his hand from there that is when he looks in geet's face and says itna daard bara hain iss ke ankhon mein patna nahin kyon par kuch to howa hain is ke saath jaiske wajay see yain itna pareshan hain.

Scene 3: mann wakes up in the morning and sees that geet is nowhere to be found and as he turns his back he sees her coming out of the washroom that is beside the cottage and she looks beautifull as her hain is all wet😳😳😳😳 he can't stop staring at her and she takes her and tries to dry it and mann keeps on staring at her she comes close to him and tells him sorry woh washroom dikha to mein gaye kyon ke mo dona tha pani itna teezi se aye ke meri baal bhi wet hoon gayeen and seeing her condition mann tells her yai loon yeh jacket penn loon kyon ke tum hain sardi lag sakti hain. geet says is shocked of his attitude and tells him that i thought u might yell at me but ek baat hain ap achi insaan hoon. mann looks at her and tells her haan teek hain chalo hami deer hoon gi to wakil ja bi sakta hain.

Scene 4: mann waits for geet and they stand at the road to find them selfs a ride to get to the office since the lawyer didn't come to his office so they are now planing on going to wakil 's house.  finally one car stops and decides to give them a ride. geet sits at the back and mann sits on the front. mann kept on looking at geet from the front mirror and then the driver told him kya howa ji nayi shadi hain jo ap har bar apni biwi ko dekh ra hain hain. mann get kind of imbaressed so he lowers his eyes. the driver stop the car and says dekhi ye ji mujhe kahi jana hain to isliye i can only drop u till her and then mann and geet gets out of the car and start to walk. geet sees a mandir and decide to visit it as she wants god's help during her quest to find dev. mann tells geet okay and she is again is shocked since before he would have fighted with her but now just didn't say anything. finally the reach the mandir and she is praying to god that she is able to find dev and also that everything goes fine with her life from now on. and mann just looks at her and says to the bagwan that mein tumko nahin manta hoon par iss lardke koon bas iske dwa ko man leina aur isko nirash mat karna ye bohoot achai lardke hain.😉😛😛
okay guys read on and i will right more later on hoon u guys like my story so far😳😆😉 
nigo thumbnail
hey i did the double post hope u like it enjoy😉
nigo thumbnail
thanks kulsum i am clad u liked it i will write more tomarrow keep on reading
nigo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aabrayy

wow yaar nice prediction

thanks i am glad u like it i will write more soon
sweet_simi thumbnail