Ring Ring Ringa !!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
LOL...Today's episode was too cute...!

Especially when Suhana asked for the ring and Ishaan was left in thought....Ans she says - "Kabhi nahi dena ka iraada bana liya hai??"....Me and Ishaan laughed at the same time...For a moment...I felt it was Jay laughing and that it wasnt actually there in the script...Hahaha...It was like...she said that dialogue so cutely/funnily....hahaha...that no one could have helped laughing !!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL..Shez like a kid !!

All my bhashan on her characterization seems to have paid off today....Nice cute moments with Rajni bhabhi and Meethi !!LOLEmbarrassed

Luv,
VanduLOL

Edited by togepe30 - 19 May 2010 at 2:26pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewell111192luv07prida-allizwell-Shwets1502Taiyonoimi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ring Ring Ringa !!" in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vishmewell

Goldie

vishmewell

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Yes Vandu, jis haq se woh Ishaan se ring maang ke liya, that was sooo cute. Looks like she is already beginning to like Ishaan. She fixes his tie, his clothes, she moved his clothes back into the closet...

Suhana telling Ishaan she is going to pick his clothes everyday and he has no option.. uhhhh... that was incredibly cute.

With meethi it was cho cho cute... Tongue

Can't wait for tomorrow's episode... Inder bhi na... LOLLOLLOLLOL "Ishaan ko Aadmi banaya" was superb... I simply loved Suhana's reaction. She is slowly getting into Hasi-Mazaak of Kashyaps... 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

piyualka111192-allizwell-togepe30Taiyonoimi

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
^^ Ya ....I hope she remains like this everyday....And stops being her moody self...Today Rajni bhabhi seemed happy !! I hope she doesnt do anything to annoy anyone again,even unknowingly !!

And I think wearing Salwar is a good thing...It makes her and Ishaan look good together...Otherwise I mean Suhana looks bigger than Ishaan....She'z a bit healthy na....Wink !! She looks slimmer in westerns...And since there is no scope of her wearing westerns in Kashyap parivar....Salwar is the next best option!!LOL

Edited by togepe30 - 19 May 2010 at 3:00pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewellpiyualka-allizwell-YusBeeTaiyonoimi

luv07prida

IF-Rockerz

luv07prida

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
yeah really loved tht scene

-allizwell-

IF-Rockerz

-allizwell-

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

LOL...Today's episode was too cute...!

Especially when Suhana asked for the ring and Ishaan was left in thought....Ans she says - "Kabhi nahi dena ka iraada bana liya hai??"....Me and Ishaan laughed at the same time...For a moment...I felt it was Jay laughing and that it wasnt actually there in the script...Hahaha...It was like...she said that dialogue so cutely/funnily....hahaha...that no one could have helped laughing !!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL..Shez like a kid !!

All my bhashan on her characterization seems to have paid off today....Nice cute moments with Rajni bhabhi and Meethi !!LOLEmbarrassed

Luv,
VanduLOL

Vandu....don't u worry..... aapko aage bhi Suhana ka character ke liye bahut kuch milega...... she is so unpredictable...LOL.. aaj hasayee.... toh kal rulayegi....Cry.... but she is a cutee always yaar...... I mean i loved her for her basic innocence in this serial from day 1..... She was never selfish as she was described in this forum..... She did goof ups without her conscience which she will def. do till maturity creeps into her..... God knows till when.....but we need to accept her as she is as she just deserves love.....!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

loveanime111192Taiyonoimi

~*simran*~

IF-Veteran Member

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 1:03am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192-allizwell-Taiyonoimi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top