Users

Frequent Posters

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: vishid

will Fed with her ??
I m already Fed up with her. Behoodi

πŸ˜†...me too already fed up with her nautanki and nakray...
vishid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shumi.

πŸ˜†...me too already fed up with her nautanki and nakray...

Are Maidamji ke nakhre to puchho hi mat !! And Her Priceless expression 🀒. I never get what she is trying to say. Isiliyen Baba Yesterday, "ka ro rahi ho ya pani hai, achha ro rahi ho" πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Bechhara Krishna pashata raha hai aaj tak.
Kosh raha hoga 10th December Part 3 ko (usi din dekha tha Baba ne Behoodi ko or hosh gava betha ) πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Behoodi is gonna regret big time after. I want  her to Cry for Krishna's Love.
By the way i can't wait to see their Romance 😳.
shumi. thumbnail

Are Maidamji ke nakhre to puchho hi mat !! And Her Priceless expression 🀒. I never get what she is trying to say. Isiliyen Baba Yesterday, "ka ro rahi ho ya pani hai, achha ro rahi ho" πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Bechhara Krishna pashata raha hai aaj tak.
Kosh raha hoga 10th December Part 3 ko (usi din dekha tha Baba ne Behoodi ko or hosh gava betha ) πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Behoodi is gonna regret big time after. I want  her to Cry for Krishna's Love.
By the way i can't wait to see their Romance 😳.

like us baba was also confused with her multipurpose expression...πŸ˜†

btw i want to ask you one thing ....in yesterday's episode when baba said 'yahaan aurath ko issa hi maar padthi hai...thum hi ek issi aurath ho iss ghar mai...ussko abhi thak...'he stopped incomplete...that time pratiys a gave look ...🀣...believe be i was totally confused with her look.i don't understand what she meant by that priceless expressionπŸ˜•...
can you please tell me what her expression means?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†...seriously i don't get her...πŸ₯±
Edited by shumi. - 13 years ago
vishid thumbnail
Originally posted by: shumi.

like us baba was also confused with her multipurpose expression...πŸ˜†

btw i want to ask you one thing ....in yesterday's episode when baba said 'yahaan aurath ko issa hi maar padthi hai...thum hi ek issi aurath ho iss ghar mai...ussko abhi thak...'he stopped incomplete...that time pratiys a gave look ...🀣...believe be i was totally confused with her look.i don't understand what she meant by that priceless expressionπŸ˜•...
can you please tell me what her expression means?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†...seriously i don't get her...πŸ₯±

Her expression says that she is scared but as i told you her expression doesn't go with what actually she is trying to say. so she is actually trying to say how dare you, ab tum mujhe maroge ?? but her expression says that she is Scared.

By the way i PM you yesterday night
you are from Toronto too ??
shumi. thumbnail

Her expression says that she is scared but as i told you her expression doesn't go with what actually she is trying to say. so she is actually trying to say how dare you, ab tum mujhe maroge ?? but her expression says that she is Scared. oh i see! i thought she was shocked or angry...god only knows ...🀣

By the way i PM you yesterday night  u PMed me yesterday night!πŸ˜²πŸ˜• i did not get any PM from youπŸ˜•..yaar mai pehey lay se hi pratigya kay expressions ko laykar confused hun...thu bhi naπŸ˜†...you should have send the PM to some other person πŸ˜†...looks u too are confused...🀣 if possible send me the PM againπŸ˜ƒ
you are from Toronto too ??  yep...i too live in toronto.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by shumi. - 13 years ago
vishid thumbnail

Seriously ?? you did not get it ?? 😲
There were like 10 million shumi i did ini mini maini mo and picked one πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Ha main bhi confused thi
ohh well how about you PM me cause i dont think there is another username like mine so that way it is easier otherwise il PM some other shumi πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I live in Toronto too πŸ˜ƒ
luv_kriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
BABA is truly da best! lubbed him today!!!!!!!!!
shumi. thumbnail

Seriously ?? you did not get it ?? 😲
There were like 10 million shumi i did ini mini maini mo and picked one πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Ha main bhi confused thi
ohh well how about you PM me cause i dont think there is another username like mine so that way it is easier otherwise il PM some other shumi πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I live in Toronto too πŸ˜ƒ

🀣...u r funny...yep i will PM you nowπŸ˜ƒ
shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_kriya

BABA is truly da best! lubbed him today!!!!!!!!!

no doubt...we can't resist him loving...πŸ˜›