Posted: 19 May 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged

SmileHi Guys Awesome episode todayBig smile

LOLSuShaan Awesome & rock todayLOL

WinkHot & Brilliant chemistry btw SuShaanWink
The Show Is Rocking Wid Jay & RaginiThumbs Up

HeartClapLove Theri chemistry alotClapHeart

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kuchikivishmewellpiyualkapriyankumupalmaheen55-allizwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Awesome Episode Today" in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jaya_1234

Groupbie

jaya_1234

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Awesome,  lovely, cute episode.... muwaaah muwaah mumuwah....StarStarStarStarStartooooooooooo good an episode....SGP is undoubtly the best show on SPClapClapClapClapClapClap....better than Pratigya (which is loosing its sheen now a days.....UnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappy) . I love the simplicity and innocsense of the people in Kashyap family, wish i had a sasural like that.....WinkWinkTongueTongue...love
Suhana...dil jeet liya usne mera...after watching yesterday's sepisode (cofee vs. chapati) I was unhappy with Suhana thinking that she is selfish...but in today's episode, she dispelled all my doubts and unhappiness...she is choooo cute...so childlike and innocent...badi maa was right about her...that she doesnt keep grudges in her heart...love u Suhana...Last but not the least../.Ishaan..loved him in today's episode...this chap surely knows haow to tackle Suhana...I cud make it out from the way he insisted Suhana to at least have a look at the ring...and his reaction after seeing suhana's happiness....OMG...so cute.... HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart...and then the dance sequence...i was surprised to see Suhana's facial experession...was unable to move my gaze from her face.....And Ishaan...he seems to be a traine d dancer...but honestly suhana stole the show....The song setup was awesome...Kudos to the director , and creatives...love yaClapClapClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewellbiryanipiyualkamaheen55-allizwell-YusBee

vishmewell

Goldie

vishmewell

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Haaaaaiiillllaaaa !!!! Aaaaawwwweeeessssooommmmeeee episode... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Childish ans innocent Suhana... the way she forced Ishaan to give her the ring...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming hmmm... ithni haqse maangi ring... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
the way she lied to Ishika to protect Ishaan was super cute...Day DreamingDay Dreaming
Suhana's reaction after putting the ring on hmm Day DreamingDay Dreaming

her interaction with mithii and spoiling her was super duper cool... LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

biryanipiyualkamaheen55111192-allizwell-

Hajoo

Hajoo

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
yaa today's episode was really rocking!! i watched like 3 times, my mom was like "r u k? this is the third time!!" i was "moomm! i am just loving thiss Big smile"
Ishan and Suhana totally rock!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewellbiryani-allizwell-

Goldie

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Suhana has the best'est' expressions ever. Loved every bit of the episode today. Suhana's character is so positive and childlike, absolutely innocent and loveble! Even loved Rajini today. She is so sweet and even she couldn't help but smile and Suhana. Today's episode totally rocked!! Loved the ring scene and the way Suhana says "yeh to meri ring hai"!Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

biryani-allizwell-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top