CID

Aditya Srivastav as Ghost in Aahat (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanza

hey guys! its Tanzila fom Bangladesh...A die hard Aditya Srivastav fan Big smile
I'm new in this forum..and I dont know the rules here...not even how to add people..so if u guys pliz help me and add me yourself, I'll be so grateful Big smile
And pliz comment on my post!
Thanx.

Tanza.
Welcome here.

You don't need to 'add' people. You can just join in the discussions.

No major rules - you have to be friendly and courteous. You shouldn't open threads for minor issues. There is an 'Ask me' or 'Helpdesk' thread for this. This is the 'Ask me' thread.

The helpdesk thread is on the main page.

If you like a post, don't quote an entire message and say 'I agree'. If you have nothing much to say, just hit the 'like' button.

And please don't post any messages in the pic gallery. There is a 'comments on pic gallery' thread for this.

Hope this helps.

Edited by visrom - 20 May 2010 at 12:04am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

teju_gShagnika

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aditya Srivastav as Ghost in Aahat (Page 2)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

teju_g

IF-Dazzler

teju_g

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 12:39am | IP Logged
HI Tanza and welcome to cid india-forums .myself tejashree.hope u have a great time here .

Tanza

Goldie

Tanza

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 12:48am | IP Logged
thanx a lot guys! I've got the rules now, so adding you guys Big smile Hey...r u all from India?

And really, Adi sir looks damn awful an aahat...waste of talent, and that doesn't suit his personality either....Wink I wish he'd get more suitable roles in movies (taht doesn't have to be hit...good movies sometimes aren't)...and continues C.I.D.

cid-cop

cid-cop

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 12:59am | IP Logged

@Tanza: 1 more rule- avoid comparing the officers, maaking polls on who i hot/ good looking/better/intelligent, etc,

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abhijeet-rockzzteju_gShagnika

Tanza

Goldie

Tanza

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Nah...um not gonna ask ppl who's hotterLOL! cuz everyone has different opinion and some ppl love Adi-Daya both...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Girl-Lawsworth

teju_g

IF-Dazzler

teju_g

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 2:24am | IP Logged

thanx a lot guys! I've got the rules now, so adding you guys Big smile Hey...r u all from India?

And really, Adi sir looks damn awful an aahat...waste of talent, and that doesn't suit his personality either....Wink I wish he'd get more suitable roles in movies (taht doesn't have to be hit...good movies sometimes aren't)...and continues C.I.D.

i am from india ,mumbai

Girl-Lawsworth

IF-Dazzler

Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by didobhav

No shagnika it was Aditya Srivastava at first even i was sure it wasn't him but later i realised it is him indeed his name was given in the guest appearance thing also i heard,I know this pic is not that clear but this is what i have

no re. maine kuch parts dekhe jis mein iss aadmi ko dikhaaya tha. he ws not Abhijeet... infact I ws the one who 1st said it ws Abhijeet but then later had to apologize LOL

Girl-Lawsworth

IF-Dazzler

Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged

Nah...um not gonna ask ppl who's hotterLOL! cuz everyone has different opinion and some ppl love Adi-Daya both...

hey welcome Tanza. u can call me rammy Smile n yeah, I m one of the ppl who luv both Adi-Daya (sisterly love LOL)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top