Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged

its sort of that Aditya Srivastava .. going to make a cameo appearance as ghost in this week Aahat..

lets see..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aditya Srivastav as Ghost in Aahat" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Are you serious, or is this another rumor as before?

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
thats an old news he has already come as a ghost in aahat this season i saw that episode and he WAS looking scary

cid-cop

cid-cop

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by didobhav

thats an old news he has already come as a ghost in aahat this season i saw that episode and he WAS looking scary

really? Do you remember the name of the epi, or the date it was aired or atleast the story?

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by didobhav

what rubbish? r u serius? there was a rumour that he has played the ghost...but that was in that episode where that KITNI MOHABBAT HAI guy played the lead role..but the rumours that the ghost was played by Adi sir...i had watched that episode, and pllssss it wasnt him. for him i had to watch that entire stupid episode just to get a glimpse of him...that old ghost was from no angle ADITYA SRIVASTAV.

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
No shagnika it was Aditya Srivastava at first even i was sure it wasn't him but later i realised it is him indeed his name was given in the guest appearance thing also i heard,I know this pic is not that clear but this is what i have

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

killler133jeet.

Tanza

Goldie

Tanza

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
hey guys! its Tanzila fom Bangladesh...A die hard Aditya Srivastav fan Big smile
I'm new in this forum..and I dont know the rules here...not even how to add people..so if u guys pliz help me and add me yourself, I'll be so grateful Big smile
And pliz comment on my post!
Thanx.

Tanza.

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
really..?? i dont understand y do they take Adi sir for such roles which dont require acting and neither did they make us feel that it was him...what waste of talent yaar! Such a talented actor made to do just "Idhar Aao...Idhar Aao" with that pathetic look??!!!! B.P.Singh Sir ne bol diya to kar diya.... i rememeber seeing that episode only for that buddha but was convinced it wasnt him... but since his names were given in guest appearance as u r saying...then it must hve been HIM... my mom was trying to convince me that it was him but i didnt belive her..LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top