Video/Written Update 19th May - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
I have a feelin that Satish will be put in a dilemma..he will not know who to support so he will go to Archana for help and will learn the truth.
This show is just doing my head in now, way too much punishment on all the good guys man seriously Ekta get a hold of reality!!!

Also, I'm dumbfounded that no one noticed during all those times Varshu looked tense and awkward around Ashwin...by Ashwin's so called "testament", shouldn't it have been the other way around?? Why was Ashwin so not awkward aorund her when it was clear to all (Urmila especially during that time she saw how "awkward" VArshu was feeling all the time) that she couldn't stand being around him?

(That is something I would have thought if someone told me that...)
Thanks aarti hope Varsha has not done anything liks attempt to take hr own life.
Thanks for a superb update, Aarti. Wow, action packed episode! However, I hate that the CVs have turned Varsha into a wimp. The old Varsha would have told Ashwina and BA off, not to mention RA! Please CVs, bring the old Varshu back!!!
Thanks God no Choo today!
thanks for the update.....
 hope sathish listerns to Varsha and trust her completely.
 he shoudl not misunderstand her..
if satish doesn't believe varsha, then he is not worth her love...it was satish who forced varsha to marry him inspite of varsha not loving him ....the only solution which I think to this would be manju confronting his mom and ajit in front of everyone and only then will everyone believe it...i don't think manav supporting varsha or talking with archana wud help satish...anyways if she has tried to commit sucide then this would be the worst script from Balaji Telefilms as Varsha is very strong from the start and she could not do this act of cowardness...