Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Video Update: https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1398479

Written Update-19/5/2010
Guyzzzzzz......what an episode....superb one...rocking...😊

At the Kashyaps

Part-1

The scene continues from yesterdays...suhaana sits on the bed...ishaan also sits and asks what happened...(great conversation...πŸ˜†)suhaana tells him that he is not as innocent as she thought...and he has come as a very calculative person...when asked what she is telling...she asks him to forget it and she doesnt care about it...then she now tells that she is shocked about his appearance...(she means the innocence again...)...ishaan asks her to tell his mistake...suhaana now asks him why he din give the ring on suhaag raat...he was juist saying his lines but never gave the ring... ishaan tells her that he never had the chance to give...when he came to give the ring..she slept and then he slept...after that we had a lots of other issues...so when to give...now suhaana tells him that he should have given it to her when he entered the room...πŸ˜†but he dint..he tested her...when he saw that she denied him...so he din give the ring...so he is very calculative...and he is mean...and because of him she had to lie to ishika...ishaan tells sorry and that he is not calculative...suhaana now tells "give the ring...my ring.."..he got it for her only know officially..so if she hadnt asked her he would have never given it to her...ishaan brings the ring...on seeing its box...she says he will not wear it as it is boughht from Global Jewellers...and that those people dont have manners...ishaan says ok she need not wear it but atleast she can see it once...she sees it...and flashback..(how she liked the ring but the jewellery girl denied as it had already been ordered...)..suhaana says so you gave order for that ring...she gets it from him..again flashback..(how KK and sanju consoles her by saying that the person hasnt seen her and all...)...ishaan says sorry and she did not like it...suhaana turns with a bbbbbbbig smile..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›.ishaan smiles and asks whether she will wear it..she says it my ring..removes her ring..and wears this...both happy...suhaana tells "i love it"...loudly...

ishaan looks at her...Background starts the song...Zoobi Doobi...dreams starts...😍😍guys...cant give much description for the song..you should see it...both looked really good..😍😍

Part-2

Badi Maa brings gobi parata for dadaji...dadiji asks what is the necessity for this...badi maa asks her not to come between them..it is between her and dadaji...😊meeti comes and asks her for breakfast...and she has to go to school...suhaana comes in a violet salwar suit...(she was looking beautiful guys...)...meeti tells her that she is looking like kareena kapoor and asks rajini what she thinks...rajini is very quiet...badi maa looks at her...rajini says yes she is looking like kareena kapoor...suhaana tells thanks...dadiji tells you always wear these kind of dress..(saree bye bye???)..and that the kashyap bahu will look different...meena comes and gives breakfast to meeti and asks suhaana whether she need coffee...suhaana asks her to make coffee of her type and calls dolly didi and asks her to teach meena how to make her kind of coffee...meena takes phone and leaves speaking with dolly didi...suhaana and meeti starts playing with their hands...and are laughing..πŸ˜†on seeing this rajini smiles too...😊(dadiji and badi maa...went to dadaji)...meeti asks rajini for a new bag and that the present one is torn...rajini says next month...for which suhaana says that her dad would have given it at once...meena comes and asks whether she will make it now..suhana tells after breakfast...and asks rajini whether she will drink...she is like confused btw yes and no...suhaana tells yes she will drink my type of coffee..so make it for her and rajini bhabi...and leaves...rajini smiles...meena comes and asks whether she will drink coffee...rajini smiles and says why not...😊

Part-3

suhaana comes to the room(ishaan in room..getting ready)...and sees ishaan has put the towel on the bed...she takes that and goes to ishaan...he says that he wore his trackers and not towel..she asks how he can put the wet towel on the bed...he takes and places it outside...and comes and asks suhaana.."happy.."😊..suhana tells him that these manners will be useful for him in the future...ishaan tells that he had taken all his clothes that radha bua kept in the almari...(suhaana stares..)ishaan corrects cupboard...he checks the suitcase..but couldnt find his clothes...he sees suhaana and asks whether she has placed it outside the room..suhana takes him to the cupboard and opens it...ishaan's clothes are in the cupboard...now suhaana asks him to tell thanks...ishaan smiles and tells him thanks😊...suhaana takes and gives him a shirt and tye...ishaan still smiling..dint even notice that suhaana is giving shirt...suhaana calls and gives him...ishaan asks her what is the necessity to do this...and that he will get a small new cupboard for him..suhaana says no way..cos room is small...and that she gets irritated when he takes suitcase from below the bed...ishaan keeps smiling at her...suhaana then tells him that she has given all his bekaar dresses to ishika to give it to someone...ishaan still smiling tells ok😊...then it strikes and asks what!!😲...suhaana tells him that from now on she will choose his dresses and that he doesnt have combination sense...and leaves...ishaan still smiling😊...background music starts...Zoobi Doobi Zoobi Doobi...😊

Precap...

inder asks ishaan what branded shirt he is wearing...it should have been given to him from sasural...and then they say suhaana has completely changed him and now only he is looking like a man...real man...and laughs...πŸ˜†
Edited by shwetha.spring - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

The update so so eagerly awaited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Thanks Shwetha for super quick update....looks like a must watch episode to me.....have to wait till the evening though

LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks Shwetha! Nice update and a beautiful episode ...
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks Shwetha for the rocking update. Unfortunately I missed the first part which meant I missed the song! Waaahhh.

Any idea when the repeat telecast is? I'll have to wait for that and watch it.
mj_applehead thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update.it was a lovely episode. loved suhana's interaction with evereyone in the house...esplly ishaan.too cuteee both of them are.
Originally posted by: bholabear

Thanks Shwetha for the rocking update. Unfortunately I missed the first part which meant I missed the song! Waaahhh.

Any idea when the repeat telecast is? I'll have to wait for that and watch it.

repeat telecast -tomorrow morning at 9:30 am and eve 5:00pmπŸ˜ƒ
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks dear .. nice update!
precious_zeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update.
Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the awsome update.. seems like Rajni is changing her opinion towards Suhana. Hopfully Suhana will not do anything to break her trust again.
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I loved the epi....really cute....thanks for the update