Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Yashh...

IF-Rockerz

Yashh...

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Okkk.........frst let me tell u dat I am a trained dancer n I cn see n tell whether a person is a dancer or a non-dancer.......
    I ws vry happy to read dat Jai soni ws a trained dancer in many styles.............bt after seeing 2days performance I am really huving a BIG doubt yaar..........Confused Confused Confused
   his steps were incomplete n his foot work ws nt at all clear.............n he changed d step b4 d beat................Shocked Shocked Shocked
How cn a trained dancer doooo dat??????????

DISCLAIMER:
 sry if its hurting any Jai fans............coz evn I am 1 one of dem......seriously
bt I juss gave my view.................I dont mean dat he may be lieing bt may be he hd some problem wid dancing........Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jai....really a trained dancer???" in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pinkmonkey_2004

pinkmonkey_2004

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged
No, that's true. He says he has been trained really well but I didn't see any of that either. Ah well.

--sanchita--

IF-Sizzlerz

--sanchita--

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 11:14am | IP Logged
I also felt the same. I was expecting a good dance sequence but disappointed.

Blueberry_07

IF-Sizzlerz

Blueberry_07

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Well i found it very cute..So i thought it was okay, didn't really cared much abt the dancing..LOL..Enjoyed watching the two of them... :))

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaSunNaa

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
I think its more of how the song was shot and then edited ...really i dont think the sequence did much to showcase his skills or make us doubt them

-Pooja

Edited by rdfan - 19 May 2010 at 11:28am

Armu4eva-allizwell-

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Guys its a daily soap not a dance competition. Maybe Jay is a trained dancer but he can't dance like an expert with Ragini who is probably an amateur. I am sure they weren't even given enough time to practice a dance sequence so it could be flawless.
They tried to show a very cute moment between two people and I think that was the main focus, not how good/bad the steps or their movements were..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sabrina1justaviewergendaphoolpnArmu4evaNirjhor105-allizwell-LadyMcbeth

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

Well gimme a break...!! It was such a cute sequence... n well for starters this aint a DANCE Show or an Award Show where one showcases their dancing skills...!!

I think Jai did full justice to whatever the choreographer has given him to do...!!

@Ambrosia: Ragz is equally a trained dancer ..n not an amateur.. i think maybe the choreographers din want heavy dancing ....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sabrina1gendaphoolpn-allizwell-Blueberry_07

justaviewer

Groupbie

justaviewer

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
I think they wanted to show it as a casual song/dance sequence between two very normal people (who aren't professional dancers). Im sure they were given easy steps to make the performance match the characters they r playing.

gendaphoolpnLadyMcbeth

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.