Gudas needs to learn Law!!!

eran thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi!!

I watched the episode in UK where Dk finds out about wicked Vas taking over everything. That can't happen for real because if you listen carefully it says power of attorney was only given to her and you can't transport everything in your own name with only that. 😕

If you give your company to someone you must sign infront of a lawyer and witnesses!!! If it was that easy then you could do it if you were drunk!

Is it me are does Gudas and the other writers need to learn law!!!!

Love Eran!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rm_apple thumbnail
Eran more than the law they have to get some common sense.... they are totally out of sync..

They have to learn medicine.... DK took morphine to play football... What kind of logic is this?

trust me I had so many doses of morphine in the past month or two and it is not pleasant and you are so drowsy, itchy (it dries the skin i think) and get such bad headaches (side effects) you will forget playing football 😆

kajal_aarav thumbnail
hey guys wat do u expect its an indian show we come up wit anyting from anywhere. they have dere own logic. so don't wryy jus keep on watching. here in US we r only up to the part were dk decides to divorcer disha.
coolbuddy thumbnail
Guhas will never learn anything, 😆 even if they do learn law they will score only negative marks 😉 .
"There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle."……Guha's believe in the 2nd way
😉
rm_apple thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolbuddy

Guhas will never learn anything, 😆 even if they do learn law they will score only negative marks 😉 .
"There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle."……Guha's believe in the 2nd way
😉

they can do one more miracle and make TD disappear!! 😆

hello98 thumbnail
Yes you are right.Morphine with all its side effects takes away the edge of the pain but doesn't give a 'LANGRA'two legs to walk on and play football!!!!!!Guhas strongly need legal and medical advice.They are fortunate that this is obtainable free of cost on this forum;but very unfortunate that they are not making use of the service available to them.
hello98 thumbnail
rm apple we dont want the show to disappear.We only want it to improve.I dread to think of the day when Zee will announce its final episode.
rm_apple thumbnail

Originally posted by: fghij

rm apple we dont want the show to disappear.We only want it to improve.I dread to think of the day when Zee will announce its final episode.

I dont see room for improvement... its hard to get back in track now for TD 😭

hello98 thumbnail
Wonders never cease.Guhas are teaching me to believe in miracles.
mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
do not want TD to disappear. Need daily dose of DK. only need Mahika to disappear.
Mona05