Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

The Actors behind Saathiya Starcast (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

saomom

IF-Dazzler

saomom

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SNStv

@ saomom

yeah a bit harsh ...but datz d truth may be .... the CVs arent fool...... its their money on stake afterall ...may be they understand more than we ppl do ... datz y they r giving less scenes to gopi-ahem ...may be theres some problem wid them .... but anyws ...i love d show ...n it deserves to be the no.1 .... hope it stays there for a longer time ... 

Why do you love the show?  What is it about SNS that draws you to the show?  Is it the story line?  Why does it deserve to be number one?

I'm almost over the show.  I'm here because I love the forum and it's members (well, and Golden Boy). I still am baffled at the #1 TRP.  

And I completely disagree.  The CVs are fools.  This show could be so much more and yet they keep writing the same inane story over and over again.   

Can you explain why, if this show is SO great, why this forum is SO dead?  Shouldn't there be more people here talking about the ins and outs of the show?  There should be pages and pages of analysis about the characters.  Go take a look.  The Gup Shup thread has more posts than nearly all the threads combined.  The FF do really well because we're desperate for what the CVs are not giving us!  Most of the threads are complaints about the show.  This, for a #1 show?  Doesn't add up.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sensitivesheelaShell16-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Actors behind Saathiya Starcast (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sensitivesheela

IF-Rockerz

sensitivesheela

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saomom

Originally posted by SNStv

@ saomom

yeah a bit harsh ...but datz d truth may be .... the CVs arent fool...... its their money on stake afterall ...may be they understand more than we ppl do ... datz y they r giving less scenes to gopi-ahem ...may be theres some problem wid them .... but anyws ...i love d show ...n it deserves to be the no.1 .... hope it stays there for a longer time ... 

Why do you love the show?  What is it about SNS that draws you to the show?  Is it the story line?  Why does it deserve to be number one?

I'm almost over the show.  I'm here because I love the forum and it's members (well, and Golden Boy). I still am baffled at the #1 TRP.  

And I completely disagree.  The CVs are fools.  This show could be so much more and yet they keep writing the same inane story over and over again.   

Can you explain why, if this show is SO great, why this forum is SO dead?  Shouldn't there be more people here talking about the ins and outs of the show?  There should be pages and pages of analysis about the characters.  Go take a look.  The Gup Shup thread has more posts than nearly all the threads combined.  The FF do really well because we're desperate for what the CVs are not giving us!  Most of the threads are complaints about the show.  This, for a #1 show?  Doesn't add up.  

agree!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saomom-tellyaddict-

Rafeal.

IF-Sizzlerz

Rafeal.

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
...and i'm late to the party! As to why sathiya is numero uno, its owing to the time slot, nothing else.. There wasnt any other gud show at that time.. It wil change soon as other channels are also trying their best to keep a gud show at 7pm.. As for acting all r doing gud, no comments.. Rashi, koki n jigar are perfect.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shell16

SNStv

Groupbie

SNStv

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

...and i'm late to the party! As to why sathiya is numero uno, its owing to the time slot, nothing else.. There wasnt any other gud show at that time.. It wil change soon as other channels are also trying their best to keep a gud show at 7pm.. As for acting all r doing gud, no comments.. Rashi, koki n jigar are perfect.

true ...100% agree ...........!!!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 5:28am | IP Logged

I dont think this is the case........time slot does not matter if the show is good......as far as the competition is concerned we have 2 well known show on other channels but still Saathiya is doing well due to the its Plot, the way viewers are able to relate their real life to the show n its plot.......

Rafeal.

IF-Sizzlerz

Rafeal.

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

I dont think this is the case........time slot does not matter if the show is good......as far as the competition is concerned we have 2 well known show on other channels but still Saathiya is doing well due to the its Plot, the way viewers are able to relate their real life to the show n its plot.......
dont u think that two well knwn shows were launchd recently.. And the more sp is a leading channel.. Apne dil par haath rak kar kaho ki sathiya deserve to be no.1... I wont argue if u honestly feel that..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shell16

Post Reply New Post

Go to top