Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

The Actors behind Saathiya Starcast (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smit123

Pathetic acting, thats what I feel.
 Gopi--Too cute almost painfullly childish.
Ahem--Actually he hasnt started acting so far, he simply stands and stares.  I dont think he has even an ounce of acting skills in him.
Jihar--He's good.
Rashi--Good
Maami--Ugly, needs to seriously get a lot of dental work done.
Mama--Who is he ??? Hardly any dialogues or acting
Ahem's mom-- Gaudy...does she even look rich...Nooo way.
Jigar's dad--My ohh my....tries to act like a stern business man, but fails big time.
Jigar's mom and Ahem's dad--Poor souls
Dadi- Sweet veteran actress.
Ahem's gf--Oh my God, I hate that female.

Sorry if you guys didnt like it, but its my opinion.

Sasural Genda phool is such a better show, what the actors do there is called perfect acting and a realistic looking set...what more would a viewer want.
i do agree to 100% with you

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Actors behind Saathiya Starcast (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

perfectdreams

Goldie

perfectdreams

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smit123

Pathetic acting, thats what I feel.
 Gopi--Too cute almost painfullly childish.
Ahem--Actually he hasnt started acting so far, he simply stands and stares.  I dont think he has even an ounce of acting skills in him.
Jihar--He's good.
Rashi--Good
Maami--Ugly, needs to seriously get a lot of dental work done.
Mama--Who is he ??? Hardly any dialogues or acting
way.Ahem's mom-- Gaudy...does she even look rich...Nooo
Jigar's dad--My ohh my....tries to act like a stern business man, but fails big time.
Jigar's mom and Ahem's dad--Poor souls
Dadi- Sweet veteran actress.
Ahem's gf--Oh my God, I hate that female.

Sorry if you guys didnt like it, but its my opinion.

Sasural Genda phool is such a better show, what the actors do there is called perfect acting and a realistic looking set...what more would a viewer want.

agree with you
so far Rashi and Jigar are doing good in illustrating their roles-
I think the actor playing Gopi is perhaps finding it difficult to act really child-like innocent

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SNStv

imsaal

imsaal

Posted: 08 November 2010 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

SNStv

Groupbie

SNStv

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Pathetic acting by SOME/......
 Gopi--Too painfullly childish, no versatility in acting no change.VERY POOR ACTING .
Ahem-- HE DOESNT even ACT ..
Jigar--He's good for the role ..
Rashi--Great for the role ...totally justified varitaions ,she is making the vamp look funny n stupid n cute at times ... :) job well done ..

KOki --- Very good ...

saomom

IF-Dazzler

saomom

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Ouch.  That's a bit harsh...   I think they're doing a fine job with the crappy scripts they've been given.  I can't imagine having to act out the scenes that are written by the untalented CVs.  They must be bored to tears each day.  Give them a better story, and I think you'll change your tune...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nihira-fan-tellyaddict-princessunara

sensitivesheela

IF-Rockerz

sensitivesheela

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
i lke koki's acting and ahem's luks well they dnt gives him much lines to act  lolz and yah rashi too she acts well

SNStv

Groupbie

SNStv

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
@ saomom

yeah a bit harsh ...but datz d truth may be .... the CVs arent fool...... its their money on stake afterall ...may be they understand more than we ppl do ... datz y they r giving less scenes to gopi-ahem ...may be theres some problem wid them .... but anyws ...i love d show ...n it deserves to be the no.1 .... hope it stays there for a longer time ... 

sensitivesheela

IF-Rockerz

sensitivesheela

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SNStv

@ saomom

yeah a bit harsh ...but datz d truth may be .... the CVs arent fool...... its their money on stake afterall ...may be they understand more than we ppl do ... datz y they r giving less scenes to gopi-ahem ...may be theres some problem wid them .... but anyws ...i love d show ...n it deserves to be the no.1 .... hope it stays there for a longer time ... 
it deserves but  give some reason yaar i am also a viewer of thsi show but still we need some really solid reasons   for its no#1 position dnt we?Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saomomShell16

Post Reply New Post

Go to top