Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

amotlymileo

Goldie

amotlymileo

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
hello people...
while watching the epi yesterday, i made an observation....

normally any upper middle class family that can afford to have a full-time maid would definately have an AC fitted in their rooms......so whats bothering me is that if the Kashyaps can have a maid(Meena) in their house to help them in their daily chores why couldn't they fix an AC in their drawing room,agree that they have it in Suhaana's room but they could have fixed another one,couldn't they??that would have made sure that none of the family members bothered Suhaana and there wouldn't be any problems b/w the DIL's of the family.....

i personally haven't seen any family yet which has a full time maid but have issues among its members over an AC...

feel free to agree or disagree but do share your views...

Edited by amotlymileo - 18 May 2010 at 11:46pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "does that happen!?..." in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SomerholicGirl

IF-Rockerz

SomerholicGirl

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Hey Leo!!!!!!!!!!!
I dont know about you but I have personally seen this
We have relatives who live like a joint family. They are upper middle class
There three sons, their wives, kids and mother stays ina abig house....
They have a maid who will stay in their house for the whole days doing the chores of the house.... They bring the maid on a deal that they gives her salary and food. But they dont have an AC fitted every where. But one of my Chachu's room have AC....
Thats what I have seen when I went to their house

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chan.barbieNirjhor105-SalShah4eva-

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
hey leo...

i personally feel...the family din feel the necessity for an Ac...
since suhana needed it...they fitted one in her room alone...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zoya-

amotlymileo

Goldie

amotlymileo

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by haaki.b

Hey Leo!!!!!!!!!!!
I dont know about you but I have personally seen this
We have relatives who live like a joint family. They are upper middle class
There three sons, their wives, kids and mother stays ina abig house....
They have a maid who will stay in their house for the whole days doing the chores of the house.... They bring the maid on a deal that they gives her salary and food. But they dont have an AC fitted every where. But one of my Chachu's room have AC....
Thats what I have seen when I went to their house

thats a huge family and they would definately need a maid...we can live in a joint family only when there is lots of love and patience...

i agree that in an upper middle class joint family we can't have an AC in all the rooms...its a diff story in nuclear families,they have them in every other room...but then they could have atleast a second one so that the other DIL's dont feel less important...

piyualka

amotlymileo

Goldie

amotlymileo

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetha.spring

hey leo...

yeah thats what they have shown till now that they didn't need it....but once that thing is bought the attitudes change,now everyone is going in to her room just to enjoy Shimla ki hawa...i don't mean to say that they are doing anything wrong but then they should also understand that she is used to live alone...

Nirjhor105

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amotlymileo

hey leo...

yeah thats what they have shown till now that they didn't need it....but once that thing is bought the attitudes change,now everyone is going in to her room just to enjoy Shimla ki hawa...i don't mean to say that they are doing anything wrong but then they should also understand that she is used to live alone...
but iam very happy that badi maa din let this matter drag and has made rajini understand  why they are doing this...and rajini also has understood...and disha too has not let that matter get into her mind...

amotlymileo

Goldie

amotlymileo

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 12:06am | IP Logged

hey leo...

but iam very happy that badi maa din let this matter drag and has made rajini understand  why they are doing this...and rajini also has understood...and disha too has not let that matter get into her mind...

ya thats a gud thing actually...they are learning to forgive,forget and move on...

ps:guys what abt the NL.when are we going to decide??

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 12:07am | IP Logged

hey leo...

ya thats a gud thing actually...they are learning to forgive,forget and move on...

ps:guys what abt the NL.when are we going to decide??
i have already asked that in the NL thread,,,really want to discuss a lot...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.