Debate Mansion

WHY debate? (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 10

--ania--

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WHY debate? (Page 8)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--ania--

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --ania--

You don't always need to take a stand to debate...once you get to know the issue and if you just start discussing it with people, you'll see yourself on one side more than the other. It does happen to me and at times my standpoint changes at the end of a debate when we get to know more facts and opinions.

Yeah, that's what i generally do. Discuss. But i rarely discuss with being towards one stand. Of late though, in real life, i had been pondering about whether i should take a stand on certain issues but i decided to remain inconclusive and play the wait and watch game. Sometimes i wonder if i should just act and let the thoughts go for a ride. But then, there's the obvious contradiction which i am sure you can see developing in my mind.

@bold: Star ....that is one thing I agree with. Usually I cant discuss half of the issues with friends or relatives that are laid out here. I guess virtual world surpasses the barriers of awkwardness that one may feel to discuss a topic like "kissing in BW" LOL

LOL Indeed !

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

Well there is another reason too ... but its not for public disclosure and I guess I just made it all the more obvious. LOL

Oh no no, i couldn't make head or tail of it. LOL

--ania--

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 12:02am | IP Logged

Gosh, you confused lil creature! LOL Seriously, thats the "wibe" I got after reading your stance. In real world, I'd not voice out my opinion on certain issues unless I'm sure about my stand but I do get what you mean. In some cases, where in the past I've been quite and just listened to ppl discuss and now when i look back at it, I sorta regret not speaking up. You know how ppl say talk when its the right time, but if only they also told when that "right" time comes. OuchLOL

Oh , one thing i am quite clear about---these people who talk about such vague things are not the "right " people. LOL
Indeed i am quite confused over various things, but i still have the desire to get over it. That makes me feel, i am on the right path.
But there are times when you are low, and then that confusion can really get to me. That's the time when i like to spend a lot of time with myself.

--ania--

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 12:07am | IP Logged

--ania--

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 12:13am | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top