Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mindbender thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: --ania--

Gosh, you confused lil creature! πŸ˜† Seriously, thats the "wibe" I got after reading your stance. In real world, I'd not voice out my opinion on certain issues unless I'm sure about my stand but I do get what you mean. In some cases, where in the past I've been quite and just listened to ppl discuss and now when i look back at it, I sorta regret not speaking up. You know how ppl say talk when its the right time, but if only they also told when that "right" time comes. πŸ˜†

Oh , one thing i am quite clear about---these people who talk about such vague things are not the "right " people. πŸ˜†
Indeed i am quite confused over various things, but i still have the desire to get over it. That makes me feel, i am on the right path.
But there are times when you are low, and then that confusion can really get to me. That's the time when i like to spend a lot of time with myself.
Originally posted by: clodpolish

Oh no no, i couldn't make head or tail of it. πŸ˜†

Yeah, right. πŸ€”

I plan not to say a word more on the above issue, its not up for debate or discussion. Out and over it goes...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: clodpolish

Oh , one thing i am quite clear about---these people who talk about such vague things are not the "right " people. πŸ˜†
Indeed i am quite confused over various things, but i still have the desire to get over it. That makes me feel, i am on the right path.
But there are times when you are low, and then that confusion can really get to me. That's the time when i like to spend a lot of time with myself.

No, the things these anonymous ppl leave are known as "words of wisdom"....its just that it doesn't always fit in every situation. They should've specified that not to use the above 'teaching' generally. πŸ˜†

One thing I'm getting clear about is you put your state of mind well in words...thats something I think I lack.
Well, spending some time by yourself is one solution that I follow too. It actually clears out alot of confusion....a walk under the moonlit sky at night and around cool and soothing winds sounds peaceful to me. 😳
Mindbender thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --ania--

No, the things these anonymous ppl leave are known as "words of wisdom"....its just that it doesn't always fit in every situation. They should've specified that not to use the above 'teaching' generally. πŸ˜†

yeah yeah, but you know na, all these words of wisdom are not  alone. There are always some other words of wisdome at totally 180 degrees to them- referring to the fact that each quote has an opposite quote.

One thing I'm getting clear about is you put your state of mind well in words...thats something I think I lack.
Uhmm, thank you. But i can get way better !

Well, spending some time by yourself is one solution that I follow too. It actually clears out alot of confusion....a walk under the moonlit sky at night and around cool and soothing winds sounds peaceful to me. 😳

Yup, or just sitting under a starry night --gazing at the stars and "philosophilyzing." πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Mindbender

Yup, or just sitting under a starry night --gazing at the stars and "philosophilyzing." πŸ˜†

Gazing at the stars....yep, been there, done that. The philosophy part too, btw. πŸ˜†

So, I saw some "mindbender" replied to the topic, so I opened the thread to this page but found clod jee's reply only. I closed it and opened once again, refreshed a few times, and still I couldn't "see" any mindbender's reply. Then, viola, my "nazar" fell on your ID and I smacked myself on the forehead for the stupidity. πŸ˜†
When I've nothing to do and I feel bored I debate;)
all work and no debate

makes us dull boysπŸ˜‰
Midnight_Shade thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
oh no...boy is universal🀣

Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It shows us that every coin has 2 sides a debate makes us realize both d aspects of d same matter