New in SGP..Love Badi Maa :)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

suman2

Groupbie

suman2

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys,

This is my first post in SGP. I am a old member in IF and mainly active in Bidaai, Indian Idol and other reality show forum. I stumbled on SGP one day and I am not going to miss any future episode from now on. And you know what made me stay here..Its the character Badi Maa. Its just amazing. I think everyone needs a Badi Maa/Maa/Aunt like that and no one will make mistake in their life. I love Supriya since Tu Tu Main Main days. But I think she is just too good in this character... nazar na lage . touch wood.

I love Ishaan and Suhana. My main complain is for Suhana's father though. Kids are like clay,you need to shape them up. Looks like he just pampered her and this is the outcome. I mean as a parent how come you keep quite when your child does something like breaking a glass. Anyways thats just my POV.

Great show SGP. After a long time some daily soap that is truely different.

Suman

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mightymouselifeztuf-allizwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New in SGP..Love Badi Maa :)" in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hajoo

Hajoo

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
yaa Bai maa's character is sooo stronggg! who ever watch this show forsure will learn something good......
yaa Ishan and Suhana make a gud pair, i love them.....
this show is worth to watch, because show teach alot of lessons too from badi ma, living in a joint family...... nowadays people hate to live in joint family i don't know why? they should live together and share every happiness with their family....
i have joint family tooo back home, i miss alott....... when i started to watch this show my memories were coming back and forth..... and soo excited to gooo home again and enjoy
this show is not like other shows, which is not realistic....... this is the first ever show i think is realistic......
Hope this show will last with 2000 episode  or more, with some gud twist and turns....... and hope they will not replace any one, love them all

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

amotlymileo

Goldie

amotlymileo

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 12:39am | IP Logged
welcome to the forum suman...hope you have a gud time here..

we all love BadiMaa's charachter and Supriya ji as well..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-peachesnplums

pinkmonkey_2004

pinkmonkey_2004

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged
I knoww. I love her character too .. that's why I like this show .. because of the simplicity. No one's plotting to kill each other .. lol...very good quality na ..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top