Debate Mansion

Football Worldcup/ FIFA discussion VIDEO pg 5 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

As a teen in India, football was one of the sports I ardently followed along with cricket, tennis and hockey. I played hockey, and we would sometimes play football for warm up. Back then I was a huge fan of Davor Suker. I was so happy when he won the Golden Boot.

Unfortunately, in USA I have completely lost touch from the sport. These idiots here hold a peanut shaped thing and toss it with their hand and call it football. LOL

My sister had the good luck being in Paris, when France won the world cup. She said it was an experience of a lifetime. The atmosphere was crazy. Literally everyone was pouring out on the streets from the bars, apartments and buildings waving France flags, screaming, yelling etc. I want to be in Europe someday during a football world cup.

I just found out that the Irish Pub near us is going to be broadcasting FIFA world cup. Its way early in the morning, but I may consider going to some. Since Suker, my soft spot in football has always been Croatia. This year I think Spain has a good chance and Netherlands too can come in on top.
yes I gotta subscribe for the world cup at exorbitant price here.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Football Worldcup/ FIFA discussion VIDEO pg 5 (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

That's because I always win. I don't need good sportsmanship, because I don't ever lose. Tongue

Haha, jokes apart, couldn't and wouldn't play sports to save my butt. Remember the girl in class who would always complain to the coach having to play baseball when it was her turn? Yeah, that was ME. LOL

I wasn't always like this though, there was a time when I even played some made up versions of american football with guys --- then we grew up and tackling got out of hand. LOL I used to be really good at dodgeball and kickball back in elementary school ---- those were the days. LOL Then came in high school, where we had the hottest coach in school - haha- who made us play basketball. I took one look at that basket and said no way. I told the coach that I'd be reading on the bleachers if he needed me. He never bothered me after that and let me read during PE everyday. LOL
Hmm so I guess Anju you go jogging for fitness.
Or yoga or aerobics.

I go to the gym. Dance is also something I used to do. Never tried yoga.

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
^hmmmm middle aged peoples game is 'Yoga'......Wink

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Hmm so I guess Anju you go jogging for fitness.
Or yoga or aerobics.

I go to the gym. Dance is also something I used to do. Never tried yoga.
[/QUOTE]
yes gym is great and really needs discipline. I am quite surprised you can squeeze in the time.

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

My body is too stiff for this. wish I had taken it up when young.

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 1:11am | IP Logged

But still you can try....SmileFor me yoga is same like a award movie..slow slow moving ....I like something manly games lolWink...before when am in collage,am part of collage football team, now a days weekend only playing football & weekly three days used to go Gym ...but fact is feel lazy now a daysConfusedWink

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 1:47am | IP Logged

But still you can try....SmileFor me yoga is same like a award movie..slow slow moving ....I like something manly games lolWink...before when am in collage,am part of collage football team, now a days weekend only playing football & weekly three days used to go Gym ...but fact is feel lazy now a daysConfusedWink
Even for sportsmen yoga stretches are good for them.

Recently I liked the way Drogba scored goals for Chelsea to win the FA Cup.

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Actuly I missed that match....watched highlights only...  last 3,4 years Chelsea is giving their best performance ,esply my fevrt player like Ballack and Lampard ...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top