Debate Mansion

Football Worldcup/ FIFA discussion VIDEO pg 5 - Page 3

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Believe

^hmmmm middle aged peoples game is 'Yoga'......๐Ÿ˜‰

My body is too stiff for this. wish I had taken it up when young.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Summer3

My body is too stiff for this. wish I had taken it up when young.

But still you can try....๐Ÿ˜ŠFor me yoga is same like a award movie..slow slow moving ....I like something manly games lol๐Ÿ˜‰...before when am in collage,am part of collage football team, now a days weekend only playing football & weekly three days used to go Gym ...but fact is feel lazy now a days๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜‰
Summer3 thumbnail

But still you can try....๐Ÿ˜ŠFor me yoga is same like a award movie..slow slow moving ....I like something manly games lol๐Ÿ˜‰...before when am in collage,am part of collage football team, now a days weekend only playing football & weekly three days used to go Gym ...but fact is feel lazy now a days๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜‰

Even for sportsmen yoga stretches are good for them.

Recently I liked the way Drogba scored goals for Chelsea to win the FA Cup.

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Actuly I missed that match....watched highlights only...  last 3,4 years Chelsea is giving their best performance ,esply my fevrt player like Ballack and Lampard ...
Summer3 thumbnail

Actuly I missed that match....watched highlights only...  last 3,4 years Chelsea is giving their best performance ,esply my fevrt player like Ballack and Lampard ...

Joe Cole used to be very good now out of practise.
I am impressed by the midfielder Malouda, he has great control. 
Michael Essien is very good but now injured.

Lampard gave a very good cross to Drogba to score against Wigan, where he got a hattrick.
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Perfangel5655

After UEFA 2008 I was sure Spain would win FIFA 2010. They have an amazing amazing amazing team with some of the strongest players. Casillas, Villa, torres, xabi, Ramos, Fabregas.
Brazil and England are also doing really well. Ivory coast is worth mentioning. Messi of Argentina is one of the best players, Ronaldo from Portugal has also improved since last worldcup.

I have always been a loyal German fan, but I lost all hope on Germans winning or even making it to top 3 this year. Every day I find out one of their players are injured. First their goalkeeper committed suicide then the other one broke his ribs. ๐Ÿ˜ญ It's really going to suck when they lose. I always end up in tears when they lose.

Ah, Spain is lucky to have some of it's star players still. Most countries like Germany etc.. have lost so many people, it's ridiculous. Ballack is out, which totally sucks.Cry But their defense is pretty good, Lahm, Scehewsteinger etc... Another favorite is France, they ahve such a strong team, I won't be surprised if they don't win. Cisse, Evra, Gallas,Ribary, Anelka, Malouda, and finally, Henry๐Ÿ˜ƒ Hope they win๐Ÿฅณ
Summer3 thumbnail
So Debs you like France.
But France and Spain, always seem to fizzle out in the end.
I think it is all a mind game.
N Brazilians have no discipline and they start drinking and enjoying themselves, so they sometimes lose critical matches.
I seen people lose money on football bets ( on so called sure wins) so be careful.
Edited by Summer3 - 13 years ago
Summer3 thumbnail

England barely qualified. She is still a bit shaky.
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Summer3

England barely qualified. She is still a bit shaky.

But I still gotta support my home team..no matter what the odds are =)
P1nk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I wish I was part of the WAG's.