stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Not only he is a very educated guy who has tremendous opportunity in any field he opt to go but also he is a great photographer and above all...he is an excellent actor. πŸ˜ƒβ­οΈHe has proved with his acting in the show "Geet" that he can equally act good and bad roles. He is a versatile actor and his presence makes the show more exciting and interesting. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ He looks great with Drashti and I hope they do another drama together after this one ends.πŸ˜› Love you Abhinav and you set the screen on fire...not only you're talented but also very hot and sexy....in real life Abhinav is a very cool and sweet guy😳😳

ps missing Abhinav on this show...I feels no interest watching it now as its boring for me...if he is shown then do let me know...I will start with it againπŸ˜³πŸ˜›

IMPORTANT:: All Abhinav bashers can stay out from this topic...thank you

πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yes agree with every word u said about abhinav but disagree the show is very intersting.

Abhinav is a great actor, he is doing a great job as Dev. he is very talented and is very sweet in real life. i relized that he is very gentle throw his articls.
stephhh thumbnail
thanks for your comment, Lanaburak....

yes he is a very nice and cool guy...

this show is boring for me without Abhishti....and its my personal comment, so don't mind
Edited by stephhh - 13 years ago
-Lana thumbnail
Nah why would i mind...but u realy should watch abhinav scenes at least..his perfomence is great
stephhh thumbnail
did they showed him on today's episode?? I was told that he is busy shooting for Geet but why aren't they showing his scenes???
-Lana thumbnail
Yes they did show him talking to his mom...
stephhh thumbnail
oh my bad...missed him but I would enjoy him as the Dev for whom I've started with this show

did he said anything good or showed sign of becoming one?? he is back in india right??
-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah, I love Abhinav too, btw he was shown today just in case you're interested yaar, he's actually missing Geet now, check it out on YT if you want buddy :)
He was looking awesome =D
stephhh thumbnail
oh no......how did I missed it....which part did they showed him?? 1st, 2nd or 3rd part???

he is always super yummy and delicious...lol
-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
its the very first scene!