Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

shiwani2002sg

Groupbie

shiwani2002sg

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
i too agree with the title, though i dont like tapasya's character still i can say that Rashmi was looking so beautiful that at one time i felt jealous of her. But i must say that Rashmi is multitalented personality. she is doing good in Zara nach ke dikha and other serials like, raju kee taxi , comedy circus and all. Though we hate tapasya, at one time i stated hating Rashmi but when i saw her in other soaps, i remembered that serial is just a story and an actor is just character. so enjoy the serial and dont get emotional.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "awesome acting (Page 2)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

adoremevirgo

IF-Sizzlerz

adoremevirgo

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
guys,plz limit ur discussions to acting skills of nandish n rashmi....i created this thread to appreciate their work.
there r other threads where we hv been constantly complaining about the utter downfall of the story and veer n tapasya's characters.
but, here i am not talking about what veer shud hv done or what tapasya shudnt hv done. i want to draw attention towards the awesome acting done by the actors.
we shud learn to appreciate the work of these actors even if we hate the characters they r playing.

OnlySarun

nutmeg7

IF-Dazzler

nutmeg7

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
they both are good actors....

adoremevirgo

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
I didn't c the episode but I'm sure Rashmi and Nandish suits characters of Tapu and Veer then anybody else. We can't imagine anybody else doing that and that is all due to their acting skills Thumbs Up

adoremevirgo

zainabkazmi65

zainabkazmi65

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 3:26am | IP Logged
superb acting by rashmi nad nandish
and 1 thing i have 2 say they luk gr8e togther.... i dun kno y cvs makin tapasya character worst day by day...i wish they mke her charater posotive i m waiting 4 that day
tapasya lukd very pretty and also shez doing fantastic job in znkd

adoremevirgo

sonia77

IF-Dazzler

sonia77

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 7:14am | IP Logged
 I saw the repeat episode again and i tell you their performances are fantastic..what chemistry...absolutely amazing!!!....what a good looking couple..i never realised rashmi could look that pretty....i wish she were a positive character in the show and paired opposite him!!!!

adoremevirgo

gallu4eva

gallu4eva

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged
i tottly agree with u all ..... what a grate porformance done by nandish and rashmi..... expressions, shynis, diolougs were so real. i used 2 h8e rashmi but now i have learned rashmi is a different person and tapu is just a character and now i ve become a fan ov her bcz ov her beauty and acting skills and also shez a grate dancer
they both have amazing chemistry...i would luv 2 c them as couple

adoremevirgo

jaaneshin

jaaneshin

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged
i have to agree that rashmi was mind blowing.really liked her acting.

adoremevirgo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top