Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
they both are good actors....
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
I didn't c the episode but I'm sure Rashmi and Nandish suits characters of Tapu and Veer then anybody else. We can't imagine anybody else doing that and that is all due to their acting skills 👍🏼
zainabkazmi65 thumbnail
superb acting by rashmi nad nandish
and 1 thing i have 2 say they luk gr8e togther.... i dun kno y cvs makin tapasya character worst day by day...i wish they mke her charater posotive i m waiting 4 that day
tapasya lukd very pretty and also shez doing fantastic job in znkd
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 I saw the repeat episode again and i tell you their performances are fantastic..what chemistry...absolutely amazing!!!....what a good looking couple..i never realised rashmi could look that pretty....i wish she were a positive character in the show and paired opposite him!!!!
gallu4eva thumbnail
i tottly agree with u all ..... what a grate porformance done by nandish and rashmi..... expressions, shynis, diolougs were so real. i used 2 h8e rashmi but now i have learned rashmi is a different person and tapu is just a character and now i ve become a fan ov her bcz ov her beauty and acting skills and also shez a grate dancer
they both have amazing chemistry...i would luv 2 c them as couple

jaaneshin thumbnail
i have to agree that rashmi was mind blowing.really liked her acting.
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
After this all crap track if Uttaran is getting TRP or Popularity because of Actors.. All are great
Desdemona thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Before expressing my opinion about Tapasya and Veer's acting, I didn't watch the actual suhagraat arranged by Tapasya to lure Veer. I wrote about her acting in the previous episode.
I totally agree and come back to express my original opinion on Tapasya's beauty and acting which you guys are talking about . It is indeed awesome.