Uttaran
Uttaran

India-Forums

awesome acting

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
we all hv been concentrating on how cheap today's epi was...a man is getting raped by his so called wife.
but i hv found today's epi excellent in terms of acting from nandish and rashmi.
starting with a bit of shyness, then using her ada to entice veer, then anger mixed with frustration wenever veer was resisting her, eventually subtle blackmailing by reminding veer that ichha's happiness is in her hands. the entire range of expressions were portrayed beautifully by rashmi with just the correct dosage of each expression.
now nandish...feeling of utter humiliation, surrender in the hands of taps, at the same time a look of determination of not giving in....i really dunno wat adjectives will do justice to nandish's performance.

in one word..award winning performance from both the actors.

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cherrypansysonia77rakun 4evawhoa..SRKLuvr49erFan

rakun 4eva IF-Dazzler
rakun 4eva
rakun 4eva

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
thx 4 opening this topic ..... i tottly agree with each and every word of u....both were outstanding at their work..... ghazab ki acting yaar
nd i ve 2 say tappu waz lukin stunning she lukd extreamly beautiful!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
i too agree.......
both of dem r fabulous actors..
but it would have been so good if they would have been given sum good track to show dere acting skills rather den dis sick track

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cherrypansyadoremevirgo

Mages IF-Stunnerz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
in form of the story and veer-tapasya is cheap and disgusting...

but then in form acting...hats off to nandish and rashmi....they both performed the sequence so beautifully......rashmi was looking extremely beautiful but there was some tireness in her eyes well reason is well known rehearsals for ZND.....but both nandish-rashmi has sizzling chemistry with each other....if only tapasya character was a positive one...this jodi would be very passionate and intense one.....they were so natural with each other....no sign of force in their performance...as performers....worth a standing ovation

the sequence was very good....but since i hate tapwater it was cheap and disgusting....

and today veer have lost all the respect for me...now for me veer never exist at all...i will never want him with ichcha at all...he can go to hell for all i care.....

rhe veer whom i know will always remain in my heart....this veer is noone for me.....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cherrypansyarunima_LUIT_Invincible_adoremevirgo

sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
They both did a fantastic job...i think hats off really!!!...and tapasya did look stunning!!!!....if you ask me they look great together!!!!....i still hate her....and will keep watching till i see her exposed!!!!

adoremevirgo

OnlySarun Senior Member
OnlySarun
OnlySarun

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Like someone said here, i wish there was a positive role for them.
Also i dont think there is so much necessity to expose/vulgarity in a soap.

Great acting otherwise. I always look at Veer's expressions. No words to express. Rashmi does a great job, always!

adoremevirgo

Desdemona Senior Member
Desdemona
Desdemona

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
I am sorry to disagree with you regarding today's acting of Rashmi. I always admire her expressions very much but today they  looked artificial to me.
The scene also looks unnatural as Veer's resistance to Tapasya's advances is a bit difficult to digest.
 How much an young man can resist a lady's  advances?
 It looks the creatives are desperately trying to stress the same point that Veer is still angry with Tapasya for her misdeeds.
Okay we all accept. But life is not a script written story. There are untoward incidents that are bound to happen .They tend to change the situations.
Veer's character sketch at present  proves that he is a double standrd man.
What is he trying to prove?  His love for for ichcha is eternal?
Then why did he beg Tapasya to come back? For his selfish motto to save his brother ?  Doesn't he know the consequences of Tapasya's coming back  in to his life ? Did he expect that Tapasya will be like a sage and protect Veer and Ichch'a love story from Vansh? Why should and will she do it ?
The whole plot  is unjustifiable.

nutmeg7

vijaya_ls IF-Dazzler
vijaya_ls
vijaya_ls

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
but why does taps allways need to seduce veer ..last time it was understandable ..
but again ..what's the hurry ...cant she wait anyways she has captured veer ..
this whole suhaagraat scene is so funny ...kitne baar she will celebrate her suhaagraat..
rashmi is a seasoned actress but too much exposure ...in daily soaps  so much of exposure and cheapness is not at all required ..but uttaran is unique and first in everything ...so we can expect this kind of stuff as it has lost its limits and morales long back ....
and veer was kind of controlling him ..if the director had allowed he too would have enjoyed in this seducing act...but he has to save his character...and then after that why does he need to touch taps ..
so contradicting ...veer's change of mind in 10 mts .....unblievable ...LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Desdemonacjs369

Go to top