Sasural Genda Phool

How long will badima cover suhana?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shofna786

Groupbie

shofna786

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
guys after watching today's episode i was soo against suhana because she is basically a spoilt brat!!! i mean it's true what radha buwa said about suhana - she doesn't care about anyone else besides herself!

come on badima should go and explain sense to suhana because come on she is too childish!!! she is a married woman now soo...........

what u guys think???

p.s. i love suhana's role dont get me wrong coz she is soooo funny!!! Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ip-AK4everpiyualkaTaiyonoimi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How long will badima cover suhana?" in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

justaviewer

Groupbie

justaviewer

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
I kinda agree. I haven't watched today's episode, but I was pissed off to see Suhana terrorizing the maid about that one cup of coffee. That actually does make one think that she is selfish, specially after the maid told her about making roti for the kid.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

piyualkaTaiyonoimi

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by justaviewer

I kinda agree. I haven't watched today's episode, but I was pissed off to see Suhana terrorizing the maid about that one cup of coffee. That actually does make one think that she is selfish, specially after the maid told her about making roti for the kid.

one clarification suhana did'nt knew that maid was making roti for meethi............maid just said rajni babhi ne bola hai and then suhana interrupted her..........as far as why suhana was least concerned i think its because till now she does not have idea of what wrong she is doing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Taiyonoimi

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 10:36pm | IP Logged

suhana was the first preference in her house,,,whenever she asks anything...she gets it the next minute...

so she is yet to understand that that is not the case with a joint family...and she cannot expect the same preference...

when rajini said that we cannot change the rules thats been followed for soo long for suhana..then it would take atleast some time for suhana to change her years habit and behaviour...

i am happy that the family is trying to understand that....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192Taiyonoimi

amotlymileo

Goldie

amotlymileo

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
suhaana has always got what she demanded..
if we rewind our memories to the initial episodes we may remember how Dolly used to get to her room with mugs of coffee and juice before she wakes up cz that has been her habbit and that will take time to change....

Also,in this case Suhaana doesn't know that Meena was making chappatis for Meethi so she can't be blamed....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Taiyonoimi

cooldudette

cooldudette

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 1:34am | IP Logged
True that Suhana didnt know what Meena was busy with..

But she should reason out and find out the reason she was made to wait for the coffee...She was not even ready to listen to Meena's excuse about what Rajni bhabhi wanted.

Basically she is used to demanding and getting it right away...She got it at her house and now she expects it at sasural too

But things are not always like that...right now she is still getting pampered at her sasural because Ishaan is the blue eyed boy the elders want to make sure Suhana is comfortable.

But in the real world, she cannot always get what she wants the moment she asks.. For eg., if she goes to work  or for that matter even shopping, everyone will not bend over backwards to give into her demands right away...

Probably Suhaana is not aware of what wrong she is doing but I will blame the people who pamper her - firstly her dad and now badi maa. They should let her face reality and grow up instead of covering for her.

Edited by cooldudette - 19 May 2010 at 1:36am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

justaviewer111192Taiyonoimi

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 6:18am | IP Logged
In addition to the pampering, there has to be little hints here and there to make her realize her mistakes too. The way Badi Ma made her realize her mistake when she broke the glass. I guess, this is the phase of her character's revelation is that family, and then will come the understanding phase. Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top